Chapter Fifty Seven: Stay With Me?

~Lauren's P.O.V~

I woke up to the same feeling I had yesterday. 'Shit' I thought to myself. 
I was numb. Not physically unfortunately but mentally.
Mentally I couldn't think; I didn't want to think, because if I did all I could think about if it was true. 
If I had made a mistake that would no doubtingly ruin my life. 
I didn't want to wake up, I didn't want to face the world; not now, not ever. I pulled my soft pink duvet across my head before I felt my stomach flip.
I jumped up as fast as I could and threw myself in the porcelain as my stomach got rid of whatever was in it, which funnily enough I hadn't eaten in a while. 

"Lauren?" I heard Katy call.
I didn't answer, I don't know what to say to her, to anyone. 
"Loz? Are you okay?" She repeated, her voice coming closer. I gripped onto the side of the toilet seat. Her warm hand rubbed my back as I sat in silence. 
"Come on I'll make you a coffee" She said as she helped me up. 
"Okay" I said quietly, barely loud enough for her to hear. 

I sat and watched as Katy walked around the kitchen making a coffee. Her face was filled with concern; I felt bad making her worry about me. 
"Do you want anything to eat? I know you haven't eaten in a while" She asked.
"Uh no thanks" I said, feeling my stomach still burning.
She mumbled something then finished off the coffee.
"Here" She smiled.
"Thanks" I replied. 
I sipped the warm coffee, making the horrible taste lessen in my mouth. It was silent for a couple minutes, I watched Katy as she kept an eye on me. 
"That's like three days now" She said softly. 
I didn't answer. I felt like disappearing, all I wanted to do was cry at that very moment; but I kept it in, slowly sipping on my coffee. 
Soon after a couple minutes of silence her phone started ringing. 
"I'll be back soon" She whispered before leaving the room to answer it. 

Suddenly tears rushed into my eyes, making my vision blurred. I needed Hayden; I don't know what to do. 
I ran into my room, closing the door behind me; making sure she didn't hear it. I picked up my phone and dialed Hayden's number, seeing his name printed on my screen brought more tears that rushed down my cheeks; I could taste the saltiness of them.
"Hello?" Hayden answered as I held the phone up to my ear. 
"Ha-Hayden" I mumbled before breaking down into a rush of breath taking tears. 
"Lauren? What's wrong?" He yelped in shock.
"I-I need to see you" I said softly, trying to contain my breaths. 
"Do you want me to come over?" He asked. His voice calming me with kindness. 
"Uh no, can I come to yours?" I asked. I didn't want Katy hearing anything; already hoping she couldn't hear me crying to Hayden.
"Of course my Loz, I love you" He said softly. As soon as I heard those words I broke more inside. Is he still going to love me if this nightmare is true? Will he stay with me? 
"I-I love you too" I replied as my voice broke with tears. 

I wiped my face quickly as I heard Katy's footsteps.
"Lauren? Honey, are you okay?" She said sweetly.
"Yeah, I'm fine mom" I said a little rushed as I grabbed my bag and opened the door to a frowning Katy.
"You sure?" She questioned. 
"Yeah, just tired. And I have to go see Hayden" I said with a small smile, hoping it would deter her worry. 
"Are you feeling better? You shouldn't go out if you're still sick" She nagged. 
"I'll be fine mom" I whined as I moved past her towards the door.
"Be back before dinner then sweetie. Love ya" She said as she hugged me tightly, making me want to stay in her arms and get that comfort I was in desperate need for.
"Love you too" I smiled, feeling the tears form in my eyes.
I finally got to the car and started driving down the driveway. My mind picturing all the worst possible outcomes.
'Please God let this not be true' I whispered to myself over and over again. Praying that I'm just thinking way to much of something so small. It probably is just a bad case of food poisoning. I hoped. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY MY LOVELIES!!! 
Sorry this is soooo late!! I just haven't had  the time or mind set to write but here it is!!
I hope ya'll enjoy and I know its quite short but another one is already on it's way/
Luh ya xox 
~ Samantha 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~