Chapter Thirty Six: Buzzing lights.

~Lauren's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sounds of the tires hitting the runway.

"Sleep well?" Katy smirked beside me.

She was holding her white iPhone in her hand as she looked at me.

"We're here already?" I said surprisingly.

"We are, I didn't know it was capable for someone to sleep that long" She laughed.

"Hypocrite Kate" Shannon scoffed.

"Oh yeah, never mind" She laughed.

"I know who I get it from then" I smiled cheesy at her.

Before she could answer her phone started ringing in her hands.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Shit really?"

"What are we going to do?"

"Okay"

"Uh ha"

"So meet you out in 10"

"Okay bye, love you"

She ended the call and looked at us all.

"Mom's picking us up" She said. "But there are pap's everywhere" She added.

"They know we're here?" Bonnie asked.

"It seems so" She answered.

"We'll have to go in soon" Shannon said as she looked at her watch.

"Yeah I know, so grab your bags and be prepared for anything" Katy said, her voice sounding stressed.

"Well it doesn't really matter does it? We're already over the world by now" I asked.

"I know but they don't need more pictures of us, they'll come up with more stories, more shit for everyone to speculate on" Katy said.

"Oh yeah" I replied.

We headed out of the plane and down the boarding gate. The luggage area was quiet, we grabbed our suitcases and headed towards the main area.

We all had hoodies on and sunglasses to cover our faces. Katy grabbed me gently by the arm and pulled me closer to her.

"Let's go" She said as she looked over at us all.

We started walked into the buzzing of lights and the shouts of people.

"Katy!" They shouted constantly.

"Keep your head down" Katy scoffed at us.

It felt like ages pushing through obnoxious people who wanted a few pictures and them all shouting at us. Soon enough we pushed through the doors and straight into the black range rover.

"Are ya'll okay?" Mary asked.

"Uh yeah"Katy replied.

"They are such asses" Shannon said.

"Yeah they only called out Katy's name" Bonnie laughed, making all the tension disappear.

"Do you think they got more pictures?" I asked Katy quietly.

"Probably" She replied. "But it'll be okay" She added as she pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks mom" I said softly.

"Did you just-?" Mary hushed.

I looked up at Katy and saw her looking at Mary with a huge grin on her face. I felt my face burn.