Chapter Thirteen: My head's spinning.

~Lauren's P.O.V~

I gulped hard as we all walked into the room I had been staying in these past few days.
I was going home this afternoon. Finally.
I was so confused with everything. Everyone was acting strange. And why was Katy Perry still here?

I sat on the end of my bed and so did Hayden. Lana and Katy pulled up a chair each and sat down directly in front of us.
"How are you feeling?" Lana asked in the silence.
"Fine, thanks" I replied. Then the room fell back into silence. Katy looked around the room. She looked worried, tired and sad.
It was a weird feeling that I could look in front of me and look at Katy.

"So why are you here?" I asked nervously. I didn't care if I had already asked her that earlier. I wanted to start from the beginning again.
"I uh was looking for someone." Katy replied. She sounded more nervous than I did.
I looked at her questioningly.
"Someone I lost about 16 years ago." She added quietly.
I looked over at Lana who was assuring Katy to go on.
"When I was a teenager I had a child. A baby girl." She said with tears slowly falling from her large blue eyes.
"And I was so young. Too young. I adopted her out to a family here in Santa Barbara. They were the nicest people I had ever met. I know she was going to do well. But I've only recently found out about what happened." She said as tears were flowing more and more. She sniffed to keep them abay.
"And I was in town when I got some lunch and I found her." She added softly as she was about to start bawling.

Everything she said made my head spin. Who was she talking about? It couldn't be, it just couldn't. Right?!

I felt a cold tear fall down my cheek.
"I wanted to find her, I wanted to help her. But I didn't think telling her would be this hard" she sobbed.
"Tel-telling who?" I yelped between the tears. Please don't be who I think it is.
I noticed that Lana and Hayden were sitting quietly. Why weren't they saying anything?
"My daughter" she said.
"Who is she! Why are you here? Please do-don't do this to me!" I started bawling uncontrollably. Katy held me in her arms. I was to weak to push her away.
"I'm so sorry Lauren! I didn't want to hurt you!" She cried.
"It can't be!" I sobbed.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she hushed quietly.

My head's spinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This ones short but oh well! Hope you enjoyed it :) Xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~