Chapter Forty Seven: Faced with fear.

~Katy's P.O.V~

A few hours went by but my head kept pounding in pain, every second was killing me. The pain killers were wearing off and I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Kathryn, how are you doing?" The doctor asked me as she walked in. Her face wasn't familiar, her hair was dark and tied up, red glasses sat on her nose as she looked down at me.

"Uh my head hurts" I said as I held my face in my hand.

"Sadly it will be hurting for a while, you had a serious head injury. I'm Annah by the way" she explained as she smiled warmly at me.

"Oh okay" I said as I smiled back.

"Here is some more medication, you'll need to keep on top of these as the pain will get worse." She said.

"Thanks, how long will I be in here?" I asked.

"Well we're going to do a few scans just to make sure everything is okay, and then you'll need a few days rest." She replied.

"Okay, thankyou" I said.

My fingers traced along my neck, I felt a bandage stuck to my skin, as I remembered how I got it, the seatbelt. My fingers trembled as it stung, everything stung.

I wanted to go home, I wanted to be with Lauren and Josh.

The door clicked shut as she left the room, my eyes were heavy and my body ached. I closed my eyes, but I wasn't faced with darkness, I was faced with fear.

Images raced to my mind, flashes of pain.

The car rolling, my head hurting.

I just wanted to sleep.

~Lauren's P.O.V~

'Shes gone, Lauren. She's gone.' Voices kept yelling, every word splitting my heart in half, every word making me scream, louder and louder, trapped in this darkness. 'She's not gone! She can't be gone!' I scream until my throat burns and the taste of blood engulfs my mouth. 'She's gone. She's gone. She's gone.' My body cowers at the voices, my hands sweating and my face wet with tears and blood. 'She's not gone! Please god no! Mommy! I want my mommy!' I screamed over and over again. Then silence fell, the humming of a song was all that remained, my screaming echoes barley surfaced as the song ripped through my head. 'Have you ever been so lost? Know the way and still so lost? Another night waiting for someone to take me home, have you ever been so lost? 

Is there a light?

Is there a light?

At the end of the road

I'm pushing everyone away

'Cause I cant feel this anymore

Can't feel this anymore!'

"Lauren! Lauren wake up!" Hayden called.

My eyes were closed tightly as tears raced down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"Sh-she's not gone" I cried.

"Shh it's okay Loz, she's okay" Hayden soothed as he held me in his arms as I rocked back a forth.

"Mommy I want my mommy" I cried, still not knowing if I was still dreaming or not.

"Lauren, she's fine! We'll go see her today" She said.

I grabbed my head in pain, the thumping was from the song. That one song that haunted me, that one song that I will never, ever forget.

"Was it a bad dream?" He asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Uh yeah" I said.

"There were voices, telling me she was gone and then-" I paused.

"And then?" He asked confusingly.

"The song, that damn song" I said, with annoyance in my tone.

"Lost?" He asked, looking surprised.

"Yeah its just everywhere, in my head, in my dreams. I don't know what to do, why is it that song anyway?" I exclaimed. 

"Its because it means something, that song is the reason you found her, the reason everything has turned out the way it has, I mean if it wasn't for that one song you may still be being hurt by him, well I mean I'm sure I would've stopped that but you would of never met your mom, your real mom, Katy Perry. And that is one hell of a big deal Lauren." He said with all seriousness on his face. 

I looked at him and a smile escaped my lips, his face, his eyes. I loved him and for some reason he made everything better. I smiled at him before being embraced by his body, his lips moved onto mine. My chest ached as our bodies collided. 

Love. Love is what I felt for him and the love I have is so strong, that even heaven is jealous of it. 

"I love you Hayden" I said softly as we both moved into each other, our hearts beating as one.

"I love you Lauren" He smiled.

A few hours passed as we lay together, in complete awe. 

People always said it was like loosing your innocence, but I don't get that saying, because I'm in love with him, I mean it is innocence in a way, but I didn't loose it. I always thought it was called 'growing up' to me, anyway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I haven't updated in WEEKS! I'm sorry! This is a small one but will be doing another one this weekend. Much love :* xxxxxxx

~Samantha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~