Chapter Nineteen: Carefree.

The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about it, about him.
My first kiss, and boy it was amazing.
Every different emotion is racing through me.
I was to caught up in Hayden to think about Katy, and what's going to happen.

I needed him, he had this power to make me smile, to make me laugh even when no one else could. And I don't think I could live without that. Without him.

Our fingers were tangled in each other's on the way home. I felt so comfortable, so secure. I wish I could keep this feeling, trap it in a jar and give it to everyone. Share how perfect this moment is.

The drive was mostly silent, but not an awkward silence. It was a comfortable one, we were happy. Wide smiles grew on our faces every time we would glance at each other.

We got home, it was late.
Lana had gone to bed.
Hayden made us both a cup of tea. He got a duvet and wrapped it around the both of us on the couch. I snuggled into him, he kept me warm, and I felt safe.
We sat and talked until 2 in the morning.
We discussed what's happening tomorrow. He explained that I needed to see Katy, and he would come with me, and support me. He knew how I felt and how sensitive it was for me.

We were going to see her at 12 and get lunch at the same time. Hayden had texted her a few times, just to keep her up to date with what's going on.
I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen, or what was going to be said. I can hardly get my head around it, let alone talk about it with her.

We slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms. The first time in years that I had fallen asleep happy and carefree. The first time I didn't need to cry myself to sleep.

~Katy's P.O.V~

Me and Shannon fell asleep quickly. I had gotten a few texts from Hayden, saying that she wanted to see me tomorrow. I was happy, she wanted to actually talk to me. I hope.

We woke up at 9 the next morning. The day I finally get to see her properly. I got to finally tell her how much I regretted leaving her, but how I had to.

Shannon had to go after she got ready. She wanted to come with me, but I think it would be best on my own.
I had a shower and picked what to wear.
I decided to wear something simple. A pair of light denim jeans and a plain white tank top. I took a black jumper with me so I could cover myself from cameras, if there was any.

It took me a little longer to put makeup on. A simple layer was all I needed.
It was 11.35 by the time I was finished getting ready. Just enough time to drive there.
Hayden had told me that I was meeting them at a cafe then going back to theirs to talk. I felt sick to my stomach with nerves.
Oh god please help me.

~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! This is a short chapters sorry. Hope you have a good day my lovelies!

Mwah 😘 Xxo
~~~~~~~~