Chapter Four: She's Amazing.

Music played loudly through the dark enclosed forest. A familiar song. I ran and ran, the song got louder and louder. I slid to a halt, scraping my body against the sharp trees and bushes. Was it him? Had he finally found me? I let out a cry. I cried and cried. The song kept playing. The voice. The voice sang and sang like she was talking to me. ~ Have you ever been so lost? Know the way and still so lost? ~ Those two lines kept playing louder and louder. The large shadow grabbed my wrist. Although no one was there, I knew who the shadow belonged to. The two lines got so loud that it drowned out everything. I screamed until the world turned black.

"Lauren?! Lauren?!" Hayden yelled.

"O-Ohmigod wh-what happened" I said as tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldn't help but bawl. I completely broke down. The type were you just cry and cry and you cant move, cant speak.

"Hayden what's going on?" A tired Lana said.

"Fuck are you okay Lauren? What happened baby?" She said as she tried to comfort me.

After about 10 minutes of crying I tried to stop. I wiped the flowing tears from my face.

"Why did I wake up?" I asked quietly.

"You screamed" Hayden said looking shocked. I could see the pain in his eyes. He looked like he had been crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I said as a few more tears escaped.

"Don't be sorry! Its not your fault!" Hayden said

It was about 6 in the morning. The light had started to come through the curtains. Lana had to get ready for work and Hayden sat with me and made me a cup of tea.

"Are you okay?" Hayden asked me.

"Yeah, it was just a dream" I said.

"What happened?" He asked

"Uhm I was running in a forest, there was a shadow" I said trying to think about it. I didn't want to. It made me want to cry, I hated dreams, well night mares.

"Ohmigod!" I yelled.

"The song!!" I yelled again as I stood up the tears came back.

"It was the song Hayden! It was getting louder and louder until I couldn't take it! And I screamed!" I said in between crying and trying to stop the tears, which was impossible.

"Breathe Lauren" He said calmly.

I sat down and took a breath.

"What song?" He asked.

"Uhm the one that was on in the car"

"There were many on in the car" He laughed

"I don't know what its called but its the one by Katy Perry" I said

"Oh yeah. It must be called Lost or something, judging by the lyrics." He said

"I don't know why but you look identical to her." He added looking confused.

"There's no way in hell I look anything like her! She's a walking goddess for fucks sake" I laughed jokingly.

"Bullshit, you're just as beautiful as she is" He said.

I just laughed.

"I'm going to go take a shower" I said

"Okay. Take as long as you want. It'll make you feel better after this." He said as he hugged me.

"Thanks" I said.

I got a change of clothes that I felt comfortable in and went to the bathroom and hoped into the shower. I was still so tired and my eyed were red and sore from all the crying.