Chapter Twenty Two: It's Time.

~Lauren's P.O.V~

The sun broke through the large windows causing my heavy eyes to automatically close.

I rubbed my eyes, my mascara was already smudged down my face from last night.

Soon enough I realized that I was lying on Hayden.

I looked around the large room, Katy and someone, who I didn't recognize from where she was lying, they were both curled up together on the couch across the room.

"Hey you" Hayden yawned quietly.

"Morning" I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered.

"Better" I whispered back.

He hugged me tighty before kissing my forehead.

I smiled.

"That's Shannon" He whispered as he noticed me looking in their direction.

"Oh okay, when did she get here?" I asked.

"Last night, about 10 I think" He answered. "You were out cold" He smirked at me.

"Shut up" I mumbled jokingly. 

"Come help me make coffee's" He laughed. 

"Ugh okay" I moaned as I forced myself off the couch.

My muscles were stiff and sore from sleeping in a random angle.

We got up quietly and walked to the kitchen. Katy and Shannon were still asleep, I didn't want to wake them.

I switched the jug on and got two cups out.

"Are we making them one?" I asked.

"Uhm if they're up" He replied.

He wallked round the corner back into the lounge. I heard some mumbling so I got two more cups out.

"Two coffee's with two sugars" Hayden said as he walked in.

"Okay" I answered as I got them ready.

I looked over at Hayden who was leaning against the marble counter top giving me a smirk.

"What?" I asked

"What?" He replied sarcastically

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laughed

"Oh I was just thinking how beautiful you are" He smiled.

"You cheesy ass!" I laughed.

"I'm being serious" He pouted.

I pouted back at him playfully. We both laughed.

I sat on the bench and waited for the jug to boil.

Hayden walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. Our forheads were touching, but having him so close made me forget, forget about the pain, the tears.

His lips slowly intangled in mine. It sent an electric feeling down my spine. We both smiled like mad.

Suddenly we heard footsteps entering the kitchen. We bolted away from eachothers grasp and I quickly slipped of the bench.

We both stared at Shannon who was standing and looking at us both in shock. I'm guessing she saw most of what just happened.

"Uh uh I-I-" I stumbled.

"We can explain" Hayden said nervously.

She stood for a few more seconds before responding.

"Awwwww!" She whinned.

"Wait what?" I asked quietly in confusion of what just actually happened.

"That was so adorable!" She carried on.

"Shhhh!" I whispered.

"Oh Katy doesn't know?" She asked.

"Well no, not yet." I answered.

"Oh okay, well I'll keep my mouth shut, but ohmigod that was the cutest thing ever!" She cooed while glancing over to Hayden and me who were now blushing.

We both laughed at her reaction.

"Oh I think Katy wants to see you for a minute" Shannon added.

I scrunched my face in confusion as I headed to the lounge were she was still sitting.

She had her head down, obviously on her phone when I walked in.

"Hey Lauren" She smiled as she looked up at me. She had mascara smudged over her face too.

"Hey uh you wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together, just me and you? It's okay if you dont, I understand" She explained.

I re played in my head what she said a few times. Just me and Katy. Would that be to emotional? Well I'm going to have to face up to it one day. 

"Yeah, okay" I smiled. 

After all these years, I think it's time. 

It's time she gets to know her daughter, I get to know my mother.

Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be updating tomorrow sometime with another one!! Thankyou for reading my lovelies!! And I hope you all are enjoying your day! :) Mwah :* Xxxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~