Chapter Thirty: Dream About the World.

~Katy's P.O.V~

"She looks just like you" Bonnie said as we both glanced over to Lauren who was now in a deep sleep. 

I smiled and ran my fingers through her long blonde hair. 

"Everything about her is perfect" I said.

"Would you ladies like a drink?" The attendant asked as she gripped onto the platter with a few glasses of wine sitting on top. swaying back and forth to the planes motions.

"Thankyou" Bonnie and Shannon replied while getting a glass.

"I'm fine thanks" I smiled.

"When are you seeing the lawyer?" Shannon asked.

"Monday, so tomorrow when we get there" I replied.

"Is he meeting you there?" Bonnie asked as she sipped on her wine

"Yeah, I think so. Well that's what he said the last time I spoke to him" I said. A feeling of sadness rushed through my veins as I thought about the short, sharp conversation it was and how it was all filled with pain. I hate the way this has turned out. I loved him, I still do and if I didn't have Lauren I wouldn't know what to do. 

"Wait are we coming in with you or are you going in by yourself?" Shannon asked.

"Uh I'm not sure, I'll see what mood I'm in" I laughed. It was more of a fake one and by the look on Shannon and Bonnie's face they could tell, but they tried to cover it and laughed a little as I did.

The next few hours went by quickly. I watched movies and listened to Zara Larrson as Lauren slept next to me.  

Her head slightly rested on my shoulder as Zara's calming lyrics fly around in my mind. Her voice so soothing. So mesmerizing. 

The plane swayed side to side as Lauren slowly started to wake from her long sleep. 

"Morning" I smiled. I looked at her as she scrunched up her face to the light coming through the small windows. I could definitely tell she wasn't a morning person. 

"Hey" She said as she yawned. "How long have I been asleep?" She added.

"Hours" I laughed. 

I looked around to see that Bonnie and Shannon had fallen asleep too.

"Doesn't look like you're the only one" I said as I motioned my head towards them. 

Lauren laughed.

"Are we nearly there?" She frowned.

"Yeah we're just starting to land actually" I said in surprise. I didn't think we were as close.

"Oh that's good" She smiled. 

The next 20 minutes went by with turbulence and us trying to wake Bonnie and Shannon up. With the help from Lauren it was done successfully although taking its time. 

"Are you two sleep deprived or something?" I laughed at there annoyed facial expressions.

We all got our bags ready and waited to hit the runway.

The runway I've been down many times.

Heathrow. 

~Lauren's P.O.V~

The lights from the runway got brighter and more visible as we got closer. Soon enough we finally hit the ground.

London. England. The place I've dreamed about coming to all my life. Except I'm with Katy. Katy Perry. Who not long ago told me that she's my mom.