Chapter Twenty Eight: Hope.

~Katy's P.O.V~

"Katy come here!" Shannon called out from the room she had been staying in.

"Yeah?" I said as I popped my head through the door, then the rest of me followed. 

"Bonnie's on the phone" She smiled as she put it on speaker.

"Kayykayy!" Bonnie yelped through the phone.

"Hey Bonnie! How are you hun?" I said.

"I'm good! What about you? I heard about what happened. I'm so sorry gorgeous, you don't deserve that!" She explained.

"Ah yeah. Thanks Bonnie" I replied. 

"Oh and by the way I'm coming to London with ya!" She said excitedly.

"Ohmigod yayyy!" I yelped.

"Its gonna be so fun!" Shannon added.

"Yeah! Is anyone else coming?" Bonnie asked.

"Just us three and Lauren" I answered. 

"Lauren?" Bonnie said confusingly. 

"Lauren" I answered simply.

I hadn't spoken to her since I found Lauren. And I had told her about Lauren a while ago when we were first became really good friends. Only a hand full of my friends had known, and my family. I chose to keep it away from the media but now it's going to be hard having to go out in public together.

"No? Lauren?" She asked. The sound of her voice was shocked and quiet.

"Yeah. I found her" I said with a huge smile on my face that she obviously couldn't see. But Shannon did and smiled too.

"Oh my fucking god Katy!! Ahh I'm so happy! What's she like, does she look like you? Are you guys getting along well? Wait, does she even know you're her mom? When did all of this happen?" Bonnie blurted out in one loud breath.

"Well you'l find out tomorrow won't you, and yes she does know" I laughed.

"Ahh I'm shitting! I can't wait!!" She practically screamed through the phone.

"Calm down!" Shannon laughed.

"I cant!" Bonnie yelped with a laugh. 

"Anyways we have to start packing, I'll text you the time we'll meet at the airport okay?" I said.

"Okay see ya'll tomorrow. Mwah" Bonnie replied.

"Okay seeya Bons!" Shannon and  answered. 

"Ugh I think we need Pizza before we start packing" I moaned in annoyance. 

"Ugh yeah, I agree" Shannon mocked.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled from the room we were in.

"Yeah?" Keith said as he walked in.

"Can you order Pizza? Pretty pleeeease!" I whinned, like a little girl.

Shannon laughed.

"Mary! Can we order Pizza?" Dad shouted down the hall.

"Sure" Mom answered from in the lounge.

"I guess so" Dad smiled. "Should be here in about half an hour if I go order now" He added.

"Okay thanks Daddy!" I laughed still with a little girl voice on.

"Right, you need a suitcase" I said as I walked downstairs into the bottom room and switched the lights on.

"Ya ha" Shannon answered as she followed me from behind.

"Pink ones mine, sorry hunny" I laughed as I passed her the black one.