Chapter Ten: Was I dreaming?

~Lauren's P.O.V~

"What the fuck!" I yelped. It was the only thing I could say. I stood steering at these people in front of me. What the fuck? I kept thinking.

Was I dreaming? Maybe I passed out or something I wavered to my self before a sharp pain shooted through my abdomen. The pain was escruciating! I couldn't bare to stand. The thought of these people went to the back of my throughts while I clenched on to my sore stomach.

"I-I need to sit down" I said as I walked back into the room.

I sat on the egde of my bed. The pain was still there but it had gone bck to just being achy. I watched as Hayden and Lana walked in. Followed by the three people. I knew who one of them was, but the other two I didn't. They were older so they must be her parents I thought. But why the hell is she here? Out of all people? Katy Perry was here. Visiting me in hospital. Maybe she's doing one of those things where famous people go to hospital and talk to the people there and stuff. All these thoughts came to me all at once.

I waited until someone spoke.

"Hello everyone" Doctor Conner said awkwardly as he walked in.

"Uh hi" I stumbled, being as no one was answering him. Rude people. I thought.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked me as everyone sat and stared awkwardly. The whole atmosphere was awkward and I dont think it was going to change anytime soon.

"Uh just sore" I answered.

"Okay well tell me if it gets worse" He said back as he walked to the door.

"Well I'll leave you all to it." He added as he smiled awkwardly at us all.

"Uh bye, thanks" Lana finally said.

After he left, it was just us again. Lana, Hayden and these three people that I'm sure would have other places to be, right?

"I'm Katy" Katy introduced herself nervously. Why was she nervous?

"Uh I'm Lauren" I said back. I was starstruck. I didn't know what to say I mean it's Katy Perry right?

She chuckled. Obviously at the look that had been planted on my face since we were standing outside the door.

Soon enough my eye lids felt heavy as I let out a yawn. I was still in pain. Everything hurt.

"We'll let you sleep Hun" Katy said as I looked over at them all.

"Okay. Night" I said as they left.

I was left alone. Alone to the thoughts that drowned me. But all I could think about was Katy. Why was she here? Why did she remind me of someone?

I couldn't comprehend all these thoughts because my mind finally fell into a rest state.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for reading! I'm going thrugh and editing things at the moment! :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~