Chapter Forty Five: Lost in mysteries.

My phone buzzed beside me continuously. I scrunched my eyes closed as the small glear of sun shone through the window.

I picked it up and noticed the hundreds of Twitter notifications I had. People had been tweeting pictures of me and Katy, telling us to stay strong. I was in complete awe to the fact of so many peoples consideration towards us. They all cared so much. I didn't care if I was now in the public eye, I didn't care that next time I go out I'll be bombarded with paparazzi, I just cared that these people mean so much to Katy, and Katy means the world to them.

I blinked back the tears before typing up something to say to them all.

*Thankyou everyone, your messages are greatly appreciated at this time, for me, and the family. I send all the love and consideration towards every single one of you. Katy is lucky to have you all. Much love.*

I hit send, and not even a minute went by before it had thousands of favourites and re-tweets.

I sat and watched my screen fill up.

"Someones popular" Josh said as he yawned.

"All for the love of Katy" I said with a small smile.

"You know, I love her so much." He said, his eyes filling with tears.

"I know. I can see it in your eyes" I said simply.

"I just wish, I wish I didn't leave. I'm so sorry" He exclaimed. His face was truthful, a part of me didn't want to forgive him, but the other part of me wanted him in my life.

"You can't change the past, but you can make things better now, change the future" I said as I thought about it.

"I'm going to, I'm going to show her I love her more than anything, and you. I want to be a real father. I want to be able to have a family, a family I lost" He said, tears now falling down his rough cheeks.

I smiled at him before tears escaped my own eyes. He motioned himself towards me and wrapped his arms around my frame.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" He cried.

We sat for minutes, being embraced in the person I hadn't known existed.

The door opened, and the doctor walked in. Her face didn't show any emotions.

"Is she okay?" I said distressingly as we both stood up.

"She's made it through the last procedure" She said simply.

"So she's going to be okay?" I Josh said. All my emotions came back to me at once, my lips started quivering and I couldn't stop it.

"We can't say that for certain, although everything has gone well. There is some bad news though" She answered, her voice quietening.

"W-what?" I said shakily.

"Kathryn's fallen into a coma" She said.

"Sh-she'll wake up though, right?" Josh said, his voice breaking. He gripped onto my hand as I fell, crying once again.

"It's a possibility that she'll never wake up, but most likely she will. We don't know how long it will take" She said, her eyes saddened by our weakness to the news.

"Oh god, please let her be okay" I whispered through the tears. Josh held me in his arms as we both cried. The doctor left us to have a few minutes trying to take in the news.

"I-I have to ring Shannon" I said as I wiped my face that was soaked with tears.

I grabbed my phone and dropped it as soon as I got hold of it, my hands were uncontrollable.