Chapter 7

Harry and I slept in my bed together last night, cuddling up to each other. It was cute. I finally got Harry!

“Morning sleepy head!” I smile as I shake Harry gently.

“Huh?” He groans, lifting his head up from the pillow and looking around. He sighs and throws his head back onto the pillow.

“Wake up!” I giggle.

“No…” He debates like a child, while facing his pillow. “Make me…”

“Fine…” I grin, knowing he can’t see me. I get off the bed and walk out the room slamming the door shut so he thinks I’m angry at him.

I walk down the stairs dressed in my grey tracksuit pants, and my black singlet.

“Hey Anne.” I greet with a grin on my face.

“Uh oh… Why are you so happy?” She giggles, flipping the pancakes that are in the frying pan.

“Harry won’t get up…” I smile at her. “What do I do?”

“Ice in the freezer… Bowls are in that cupboard” She points to a cupboard underneath the bench. She smiles back at me. “Go for it!”

“Thanks Anne! You’re the best!” I smirk as I reach under the bench, into the cupboard and grab a bowl. Walking over to the freezer, I get out the ice and put it in the bowl.

“Harryyyyyy?” I smile as I walk into the room, careful not to make any loud noises. I walk over beside the bed and bend down. “Harry? You gonna wake up yet?”

“No…” He groans, his face dug into the pillow. I pull his boxers down a tad and chuck the ice down his pants.

“AAARGHH!” Harry screams and all I can do is giggle. “IT’S FRICKEN COLD!” I take a few steps back and put the bowl down on my desk. “I’LL GET YOU BACK!”

He started chasing me around the house, out my room, down the stairs, out the front door and into the public.

He stops running and his face is turning into a bright red. He ran back inside and I follow him.

“You right?” I giggle, unable to believe what just happened.

“Yeah… I’m fine! Totally fine!” He looks at me, his voice full of sarcasm.

“Someone isn’t happy this morning...” I mumble. “Woke up on the wrong side of the bed did we?”

“Or in the wrong bed…” Anne adds and puts a plate full of pancakes in front of Harry and I. I smile at her, sending her a thank you. “I saw you two last night cuddling each other. You were so adorable!” I laugh and look at her. “It’s okay… I did that when I was your age too.”

---------

“They were good!” I smile and place my fork on the plate in front of me.

“That’s good!” Anne smiles at me, picking up my plate and taking it to the sink.

“Thanks mum!” Harry says, his mouth full of food.

“Harry! That’s disgusting!” Anne looks at him. “Finish your mouth-full before speaking!” He nods and swallows his food.

“Thanks mum!” Harry repeats.

“Much better!” She smiles and takes his plate too. She puts the plug in the sink and turns the water on, adding a bit of dish washing liquid to the warm water.

“Do you want some help with that?” I ask Anne.

“No darl, go get dressed!” She smiles and starts washing the dishes.