Chapter 59

"Oh Kimberly, it looks perfect." Shyanne smiles after sighing, fiddling with my white dress.

I smile in reply, looking down to the ground.

“Hey, don’t be down, it’s your wedding day. Be happy! You’re finally going to be with the man you love, and have loved for 5 years. You’re going to married, have children and grow old with each other. Enjoy this moment!” She sighs, kissing my forehead as wanders over to the closet, pulling out the tiffany blue bridesmaid dress.

“Perrie and the other girls are going to come over soon, we need to get ready! I’m so excited!” Shyanne squeals, rushing to unzip the large cover.

Shyanne’s eyes light up in delight as she eyes the dress.

“Despite the endless times I’ve seen this dress, I feel so amazed. It’s so gorgeous!” Shyanne smiles, running her hands across the material.

A knock on the door interrupts us from our short conversation.

Without a chance to reply, the door opens and Niall walks in casually, dressed in a suit with a blue and white tie wrapped around his neck.

Shyanne smiles embarrassingly, his eyes meeting hers.

“What are you doing here?” Shyanne asks Niall, eyeing his dress choice and biting her lip slightly.

“I wanted to see you.” Niall smiles and starts making her way to Shyanne.

I shuffle my feel uncomfortably and silently, I look at the ground, hoping to pass the time.

Shyanne smirks and wraps her arms around his neck, and hugs him passionately.

When I look up, Shyanne and Niall’s lips are attached, moving in sync with each other.

I cough quietly, hoping to end this moment.

I have Shyanne for half the day, Niall has Harry.

“Oh yeah… Harry’s really excited!” Niall chirps, cursing under his breath as Shyanne starts to push him out of the door.

“This is going to be you in a few weeks!” I smile, lifting my hair out of the way from my zipper.

Shyanne walks back over to me and joins the two pieces of material together.

“Can I do your hair?” Shyanne smiles and I nod enthusiastically.

Shyanne fumbles through some drawers, finding a zip lock bag full of different types of hair pins.

I take a deep breath before she runs the brush through my blonde hair.

I smile at Shyanne, who smiles back at me.

A small tug at the roots of my hair makes me cringe.

Shyanne starts by curling my hair, then braids part of it. After finishing the braid, she pins it in a loose bun at the back of my head.

After the pain of pins sticking into my scalp, tons of hairspray and curling, we finish.

Before I get a chance to look at myself, she spins me around and looks at me, pondering what she’s missing.

“Make up! How could a girl forget?”

A light foundation is pressed to my face, bronze eye shadow sitting on my eye lids.

I blink repeatedly, getting the left over eye shadow off of my lashes.

Shyanne applies a line of black eyeliner on my waterline. I blink and look around for Shyanne…