Chapter 24

"Hey guys, I think I might go back to Niall's place... I mean, it isn't really ours... So it's still Niall's!" I stutter, confusing my self in the process.

"I'm coming with you" Shyanne says, picking up her bag and waiting at the front door.

"Hey, it's a bit cold out. Here..." Niall rushed around, tring to find the item he was to give her. "Take my sweater" Nialls smiles, handing Shyanne his white jumper, with a dark blue pocket in the left upper chest area.

"Thanks Niall!" Shyanne blushes, taking the jumper and hanging over her arm. She smiles down at the ground, shuffling her feet nervously.

"Shall we go then?" I say, smiling as I look at Shyanne. She nods and opens the door.

"Thank you so much Niall" Shyanne smiles, kissing Niall on the cheek and exiting the room, me following behind her until my hand gets held onto, stopping me in my tracks.

I turn around to the face of no other than Harry Styles.

"I love you Kimmie" He smiles, kissing my lips quickly and embracing me in a warm hug.

"I love you too Haz" I smile back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I dig my face into his shoulder and close my eyes, enjoying the moment. I quickly pull away and leave with Shyanne.

I don't know what came over me, but I just wanted to get out of there...

"Shyanne... I have an idea..." I mumble to Shyanne as we walk in the house.

"What's that?" Shyanne looks at me, placing her phone and wallet on the counter.

"I'm going to get counselling... I'm going to try and get better." I admit to Shyanne, staring down a the floor.

"WHAT!? That's great!" Shyanne shouts, running over to me and resting her hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah..." I mumble, walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. I look at the clock and sigh, digging my face into my pillow.

"Great... Session starts in 30 minutes..." I roll my eyes and stand up, fixing my hair in a messy bun, applying mascara and lip gloss, changing from my old clothes into a pair of skinny jeans and a white jumper. I grab my phone and leave my room, closing the door behind me.

"Hey, I better head off to this counselling session now... I'll be back in about an hour and a half..." I estimate, picking up the car keys and opening the front door. "Oh, and whatever you do, don't tell anyone about this! I want to surprise them all!"

"Alright! Good luck!" Shyanne smiles, waving goodbye. I smile and leave, closing the door behind me and walk towards the car.

------------

"Ahh, Kimberly! You're here!" My new counsellor greets me, opening for the door for me.

I smile slightly and sit down where she allocates me.

"I'm Veronica! I'll be your counsellor for as long as you need me!" Veronica smiles, reaching for her notepad and a pen. "So getting down to bussines..."

"Yes?" I ask, waiting for her to elaborate on her statement.

"Do you mind if I ask some personal questions? Anything you tell me will be confidential and only kept between the two of us unless you say."

"No, not at all." I smile at Veronica.

"Alright, when we finish, I'll get you to fill out a form with your basic information." I nod as she speaks; knowing that this is what will make me better.

"Why have you come here?" Veronica asks me, fiddling with her black Biro pen in her hand.

"Because I want help... I want to feel be me again... I want to get better." I say, Veronica nods understandingly and scribbles words on her notepad. I know for a fact she has no idea what I'm going through... She does a pretty good job for someone who hasn't been through this...