Chapter 26

"No. I mean, a little bit." I stutter, letting the 5 boys inside.

"Harry!?" Anne exclaims from the kitchen. she runs out and hugs Harry ever so tightly. I start walking up the stairs and gesture for Niall to follow me.

Niall follows me up the stairs and into my room.  He stands in the doorway casually, his elbow against the door frame.

I walk in the room, there's no sign of Shyanne in there, so I head to the ensuite. I knock lightly before entering, Niall still standing at the door way.

"I have the best ne-" I stop talking when I see Shyanne crying quietly. "What's wrong?" I ask her. Sitting on the tiles beside her.

"I... It's him... I miss him..." Shyanne stutters, looking up at me for a second. Then looking back down.

"It's Niall isn't it?" I ask her. She nods and I pulls her into a hug. She only cries more, her face dug into her hands.

I run circles on her back, thinking about what I should say.

"I have the best news. It'll surely cheer you up!" I say, jumping up and helping Shyanne up.

"What is it?" She asks, looking at the backyard through the window.

"Turn around" I answer simply. She does as I say and a smile immediately appears on her face.

"Niall!" She yells, running up to him and hugging him tightly. He smiles and lifts her up off the ground slightly.

Shyanne starts crying again into Niall's shoulders, mumbling something. He smiles and presses his lips on her forehead, mumbling something back as he looks into her eyes.

I find myself walking downstairs and towards the kitchen.

"I'm just about to make dinner." Anne's soothing voice echoes from behind me, her figure in my sight. We all eat dinner at the table together. Anne had made us all a chicken stir-fry.

--------

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, my arms folded over my stomach with my head set on the pillows. The bed dips, making my focus on the ceiling disappear.

An arm snakes around my waist and pulls me closer to them.

"You and I, we don't wanna be like them... " Harry sings softly in my ear. I giggle and roll over to look at him. "We can make it till the end. No nothing can come between you and I..." I smile, pressing my forehead against his.

"Harry?" I ask, smiling against his lips.

"I love you. I know I say it a lot, but I really do mean it." I smile, waiting for him to continue. "Words will be just words, till you bring them, to life." Harry sings again, his voice soothing my thoughts.

"I love you too Harry" I smile, pecking his cheek quickly and rolling over, closing my eyes. Harry kisses my cheek a few times, slowly kissing my jawline and making his was to my neck.

I let out a quiet moan, smiling as he finds my sweet spot.

"Ugh.. Harry" I moan quietly.

"Mhm." he replies, his lips still attached to my neck.

I roll over, kissing his lips passionately. If I'm being completely honest, I've missed this so much.

"Harry..." I smile, biting my lip as I pull away from him the slightest bit.

"Kimmie..." Harry smiles, drawing patterns on my shoulder.

"Are they asleep?" I ask, smiling and looking at Harry. He nods, smiling back. I yawn and sigh afterwards, looking over at Harry.

Sewn h.s [book one]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara