Chapter 10

“Shyanne?” I say, stopping my my tracks. She turns around and a smile pricks at the ends of her lips.

“Kimboo?” I giggle at the nickname she just gave me and walk up to her, dragging harry along behind me.

“What are you doing here?” I ask her, pulling her in for a hug.

“Holiday with the family… What about you two?” She replies, smiling and looking at both Harry and I.

“Just needed to get away didn’t we babe?” I ask Harry, hoping that he would play along.

“Yep!” Harry adds.

We’re stopped in the middle of the footpath on the busy Mullingar streets. We’ve been standing around, talking for about 5 minutes.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry!” A male voice says in shock. His thick Irish accent, surrounding his words. “I swear, I didn’t mean!” Holding his empty Starbucks coffee in one hand, running his other hand through his hair. He just spilt his coffee all over Shyanne’s lower arm.

“What the-” Shyanne looks up in his ocean blue eyes, his blonde hair and brown roots, partially covering his eyes. “Oh, hi…” She smiles, her face turning a bright red colour.

“I didn’t mean to! Some one knocked me and I didn’t mean to!” He panicks, throwing his hands up in surrender.

“Don’t worry about it.” She smiles, wiping off the burning coffee from her arm. “Ouch, shit…” She mumbles, looking down at her red arm.

“I’m so sorry!” He repeats.

“It’s fine! Where’d you get your coffee from?” Shyanne asks him, her eyes looking into his.

“Ugh…” He mumbles, captivated by Shyanne. He looks at his take away coffee cup and back up at Shyanne. “Starbucks…”

“Come with me! She smiles, looking back at us. “You guys can come with us too if you want?” I look at Harry and shrug my shoulders.

“I don’t see why not?” I say to Harry, holding his hand and following Shyanne.

We soon walk into Starbucks and Shyanne walks behind the counter, letting her boss know that she’s working.

“Today was my day off.” She smiles. “But it’s okay, I needed something to do anyways! What was it?” She asks the unnamed guy.

“Tall Decaf…” He replies quickly.

“Name?” She asks him.

“Niall Horan.” He smiles at Shyanne, she smiles back him and makes his coffee.

“Here you go Niall.” She smiles and hands him his coffee, his name written on the top and her number underneath it. Niall reaches in his wallet to pay for the coffee.

“No, don’t worry about it! It’s on me!” She smiles at him and walks from behind the counter.

“Thanks!” He smiles. “Well, I have to go… Thanks for the coffee! I’ll see you around maybe!”

“Bye Niall.” Shyanne smiles and gives him a hug.

“I’ll text you later.” He whispers into Shyanne’s ear and pulls away from the hug. “Bye guys!” He smiles and walks out Starbucks.

I look at Shyanne and smile. “Sooo?”

“So what?” She smiles and walks out the shop.

I look at Harry and smile. They actually looked so cute together! “C’mon!” I smile and follow Shyanne out the door.