Chapter 47

I lay back on my bed and sigh heavily. How did my life get to this? I was so innocent… Was.

I throw a quiet, sarcastic laugh out of my mouth. I was so innocent.

Harry walks in, holding a bouquet of pink flowers.

“W-Where did you get those?” I ask shocked. They look just like Jack’s flower he gave me.

“From the park.” He smiles and hands them to me. I’m speechless, my eyes are widened and I’m staring at the flowers. “Are you okay?” He asks, slightly worried.

“Yeah.” I manage to say. I grab the flowers and replace them with the dead roses beside my bed. “Thanks Haz.” I smile at him, he flashes a smile back at me.

“Look, I’ve been a total asshole to you, and I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for treating you like this. I know how fragile you are, yet I kept pushing you closer to the edge. I’ve said it once before, I don’t care how many times I have to say it to you, I will. I’m sorry. I love you. I realize that I’m not what you want, I’m not your dream boyfriend, but you’re my dream girlfriend. I don’t want you to leave me, ever. Because, Kimberly, I love you. I’ll tell the whole world, I love you. You can make me smile in a matter of seconds, my moods are a rollercoaster when I’m around you. It breaks me to see you hurt, I don’t ever want to see you like that, and knowing I’m the cause of that… It kills me, it tears me apart. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, I love you Kimberly Parker.” He says, kissing my hand and looking up at me. “Please, don’t ever leave me. I don’t ever want to lose you. You bring out the worst in me, and the best. You’ve been there for me, even when I didn’t need you. I couldn’t thank you enough for it. I just want you to be happy, with me. I just want us to be happy.”

I’m speechless, I open my mouth, but no words seem to be coming out. I don’t realize I’m crying until tears start rolling down my cheeks.

“Hey, don’t cry,” Harry says smiling, despite the fact he is crying too. Wiping away my tears with his thumbs, he cups my face with his hands. “I want you to fall for me like I did for you.” He smiles and his lips crash onto mine.

Our lips move in sync, salty tears rolling down both of our cheeks.

**Niall’s P.O.V**

“Go out with me today?” I beg Shyanne for the 7th time today. “Please?” I whine, dragging out my words.

“Fine.” She sighs in defeat and grabs her coat. “Where are we going?”

“Where did I take you last time?” I smile and refer to our previous date.

**FLASHBACK**

We arrive at Nando’s. The supposedly secret location for our lunch date. Shyanne sighs and looks at me.

“What?” I ask, a full on grin forming on my face.

“Really? You’ve taken me here 5 times already Niall! In the last fortnight!” She laughs, but tries to act serious.

“I really can’t take you seriously like that.” I admit to her, she looks back, quite confused.

“Like what?” She asks me, a confused look plastered on her face.

“Like that.” I say, pointing at her.

“Like what?” Shyanne asks me eagerly.  

“Like you!” I laugh and point at her once more.

“Like me?” She says, pointing at herself.

“Yes, like you.” I sigh, I roll my eyes playfully. She gasps and tries to hide her laughs. She lightly slaps my arm. “Ow.” I says sarcastically, bring my other hand to my arm.