Epilogue

**Kimberly's P.O.V**

"Kim, you're out let's go." I look over to the metal door, finding Imogen there, waiting for me.

I smile and grab my bag that I bought with me.

"You've been released." She says, closing the door behind us.

If it weren't any more possible, I smile wider.

I've been released? How could that be?

I was supposed to be in there for two years..

Man, it was like hell.

Everyone treated me like a baby. I wasn't a baby.

I guess I'm excited to be let out.

Harry and Amber have been taking me out for a bit, twice a week.

Harry took me to this nice restaurant and we had lunch there. It's quite fancy, and expensive.

We enjoyed it, so it's okay I guess.

I let out a sigh of happiness and carry my bag to the front office, where I catch a glimpse of the familiar curls.

As I walk around, I realize he's wearing a black tuxedo, black tie around his neck. Amber is wearing a baby pink dress, with small frills underneath to make it seem poofy.

I smile again, and sign the papers, where I was told to.

Harry walks beside me, carrying Amber in his arms.

They both smile at me as they look at me.

I hold my arms out for Amber, and she laughs and grabs my shoulders.

"Shall we go?" Harry asks, a smile playing at his lips.

I want to ask why their dressed up, but I decide against it.

I'll find out sooner or later anyway.

"Are we going to that lovely restaurant?" I ask curiously, trying to secretly get the answer out of him.

He shakes his head as we get in the car, Harry buckling Amber in.

"Nope." He smiles, starting the engine and driving in the direction of our house.

"Where?" I ask, looking back at Amber and pulling a ridiculous face to make her smile at me.

"Shyanne-"

"How could I forget? What do I wear?" I panic, looking at Harry with worry and a tint of excitement.

A smirk plays across Harry's lips as he doesn't respond to my question.

--------------------------------------------

"That wedding was sick!" I laugh and attempt to steady myself in my drunken state. "I'm soo proud of you Shyanne! When can I be an aunty? I want to be an aunty like you are!"

Niall laughs and holds Shyanne's hand, fingers locked.

"Soon... I think we're going to take a break, just live for a bit." Shyanne shrugs, looking at Niall and kissing him passionately.

I take this as my cue to leave and find Harry.

I wander around, not finding sight of Harry until I come across the dancefloor.

"I've been looking for you!" I giggle, spinning the curly haired boy around, smashing my lips onto his before looking at him.

His lips taste different, but I don't mind. It's probably just the alcohol.