Chapter 11

I wake up and look at Harry who is right beside me. My head rested on his chest and the duvet pulled up to our shoulders. He’s so peaceful when he’s sleeping. His lips slightly parted as soft snores escaped him. I smile and run a hand through my oily hair.

Shower…

I lift my head from his limp body and fling my legs over the side of the bed. I yawn and stretch my arms out, letting them falls effortlessly by my side, then rubbing my eyes. I stand up, slouching my way to the bathroom. My head down, I reach for the handle and walk in, closing the door behind me.

I turn the water on, and make sure the temperature is right. I then undress and get in the shower. Tilting my head backwards and letting the water drench my hair, I close my eyes and returne to my normal state. I reach for the Apple shampoo and wash my hair, rinsing it out afterwards. I squeeze some Apple conditioner into the palm of my hand, and finish by washing my hair, and washing it out.

I turn the water off and hop out the shower, shivering.

“Ahh shit!” I curse under my breath, searching the small cupboard underneath the sink for two towels. One for my hair, the other for my body.

-----------------

I walk back into the bedroom where Harry is still asleep in bed. A grin forms on my face as I look at him and his greasy curls covering most of his face.

I turn to the wardrobe and pick out my clothes for the day: Denim skinny jeans with holes in the knees, my black vans, and a dark grey jumper with music notes on it. I complete my outfit with a red beanie.

I walk over to the window and look outside at the city.

“Hey beautiful” Harry says in a raspy morning voice. I jump and quickly turn around to see him smiling away.

“Hey Harry!” I smile, placing a hand to my racing heart. “You scared the shit out of me!” I giggle, walking over to him and sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I’m sorry gorgeous!” A smile tugging at his lips. “You’ve showered?” I nod and grabs his hand, playing with his fingers.

“Yep! And now, it’s your turn to have one!” I smile, standing up and looking at him. “Get up!” I smile and fix my hair.

“Fine…” He groans, pulling the duvet off him, and walking into the bathroom sloppily. The bottom of his tracksuit pants all torn and dropped far underneath his ankles.

“Wash your hair!” I shout from the room, rummaging through the Harry’s suitcase, trying to find clothes for him so we can go get our coffee. I throw out black skinny jeans, all intact on the bed along with a white v-neck shirt. I’m just about to zip his bag up, when something shiny catches my eye. I decide to look at it and find out what it was.

I know it’s wrong to go through people stuff, and he has his rights… But the curiosity was killing me!

I pick the small shiny object in my hands and look at it with disappointment. Tears build up in my eyes as I see the dry blood stains on the tip.

“Harry…” I gasp under my breath. I can’t believe he… He does it too…

The bathroom squeaks as it opens and closes. I chuck the blades at the bottom of the bag and jump on the bed, acting as if I did nothing. Harry walks in with the towel wrapped around his waist. His damp hair, clinging to his neck, little droplets of water falling from the tps of his hair and onto the floor.

“Hey Harryyyyy. I got your clothes out for youuuuu! I want to go out and explooooooooore!” I smile, dragging out my words. He gasps, but soon realizes I’m watching him and forces a smile on his face.