Chapter 45

**Harry's P.O.V**

"Woah! Calm down!"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! You've been gone for hours!" Kimberly shouts at me from the bottom of the stairs. "Well? Who is this slut?"

"She's not a slut! This is-" I try to explain to her, she cuts me off.

"Don't even try Harry. Why bother?" She says, her voice below a whisper. Kimberly turns and runs up the stairs.

"Kimberly wait!" I try to stop her with my words. Her bedroom door slams, I sigh in response.

"I'm really, really sorry about her. She's going through some stuff at the moment..." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Don't make excuses for her." She smiles at me, resting her hand in my shoulder. "Hey, it's alright!" She smiles, placing her hands on my cheeks.

I nod and walk up to my bedroom, she follows behind me.

"You can sleep with me tonight."

**Kimberly's P.O.V**

"You can sleep with me tonight." He adds. The door closes and I hear laughter erupting from the room, only across the hall from mine.

"Fuck you." I say and stand from my bed. I search my suitcase for my blades. "I fucking hate you." I say through gritted teeth.

I sit in the corner, my blade in the palm of my hand. I clench my hand, a stinging sensation following soon after.

I scream loudly and through the sharp instrument across the room.

A fist pounding on my door gets louder, a voice calling my name.

"Kimberly? Are you okay? Kim!" Harry's voice shouts, worry and shock in his voice.

"Kimmie?" Shyanne's voice calls from the opposite side of the door.

"Kimpoo!" Niall's voice croaks loudly.

I scream again, balling my fists and repeatedly punching my thighs.

"Kim!" Harry shouts, bashing against the door loudly.

I stand up, ignoring the shouts and screams from outside my door. I grab the blade of the floor and press it to my skin, swiping it across. Tiny spots of blood appear as soon as I remove the blade from my wrist. They soon connect, turn into a big circle of blood.

It runs down my arm and drops onto my light blue, floral dress.

I wipe away tears that I never knew where there, not until they started running down my cheeks.

I cut the skin in my wrist, several more times, watching the blood drain from me.

I set the blade down on my white desk, a crimson swipe happening as I knock the blade a tad.

I knew this would happen.

I scream again, bring my arms above my head and hitting my thighs again.

Blood runs faster down my arm.

I cry and wipe my eyes with the palm of my hand.

Why did it have to be me? Why did I have to do this to myself? Look at me. I'm just a fat, worthless piece of shit.

That's all I am, all I ever will be.

"Kimberly Louise Parker!" Harry screams through the door, beating his fist against the door more rapidly.

"Go away!" I cry and wait for the loud noises to stop, but they don't.

"Kimberley! Answer me!" Harry shouts.