Chapter 16

“DID YOU SCARE ME?” I shout at Niall, a smile upon my lips. “OF FUCKING COURSE NOT!”

Niall laughs, his face turning a bright red. “I… I’m sorry!” He says between laughs and gasps for air.

I calm down and sit beside the laughing monster who is trying to control his laughs.

“You right there?” I hold back the smile, and pull a straight face. Niall bursts into another laughing fit.

I stand up walk out his room, shaking my head and clicking my tongue disapprovingly.

I can’t believe I thought I was dead… I chuckle at the thought of being so stupid. What has gotten into me lately?

I decide to go out, by myself… I really need some alone time, time to clear my head.

“Hey Niall!” I shout from downstairs, picking up a pen and paper.

“Yeah?” He shouts back.

“I’m going out for a bit, I’ll be back soon!” I shout, pressing the pen to the paper and leaving a note for Harry.

My Dearest Haz,

I won’t be home for a while, I’ve gone out. I really don’t know where, but I’ll be shopping. I’ll send Shyanne around for Niall, you can keep occupied somehow… With something.

I love you Harry.

Sincerely, Kimberly xx

“Oooohh! Can I come?? Please Kimpoo?? Please!” Niall shouts as he runs down the stairs, already dressed and everything.

“I’m sorry Nialler, I need to be by myself for a bit…” I sigh, looking at his sad face. “I’m sorry Nialler.” I hug him quickly, pulling away and taking his keys. “I’m taking your car Niall!” I whisper, smiling at him. He nods, his face still depressed. I sigh and look at him.

“Nialler?” I say and he looks up at me. “If it makes you feel any better, I made chicken for yo-”

“OMG THANKS KIMPOO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” He smiles, running to the fridge and pulling out the clear, plastic take away container, also grabbing a fork and standing at the bench, feeding himself.

“Also Nialler, make sure the house is clean… I’m expecting someone.” I smile, walking out side and unlocking the car, sitting myself in thr driver’s seat. I decide to text Harry about the coffee.

Hey Haz, it’s me, Kim. Ugh, I don’t know how to say this, so I guess I’ll just say it. I’m going out and won’t need the coffee, but thank you anyway baby. I love you xx

Keeping my word, I call Shyanne and wait for her to answer the phone.

“Hey!” I smile, knowing she can’t see me.

“Hey Kimmie!” She says, happiness in her voice.

“I was wondering…” I pause for a second, waiting to see if she’d say anything.

“Uh oh, what now?” She giggles, waiting for me to continue.

“Well, I’m going shopping… And Harry is out… And I was thinking…”

“You want me to come and see Niall?” She says, finishing off my sentence for me. I smile, nodding.

“Well, yeah…” I smile, replying.

“I’ll be there in 5 minutes okay?” She says, hanging up the phn e and not giving me a chance to answer her.

Harry hasn’t answered my text, maybe he’s just busy…