Chapter 43

"We have our whole lives to have this planned out Niall, and I still have so much ahead of me, I still need to graduate and hopefully get a good career, and just live, you know?"

"Oh..." Niall mumbles and a tear runs down his face. "I'm sorry." He whispers before running up the stairs, tears running down his face at this point.

"That's what he was talking to me about, in the kitchen. He loves you." I sigh and head up the stairs, following Niall into the spare room.

"Are you alright?" I ask and close the door behind me. He shakes his head and bursts into tears. I scoot over and wrap my arms around his fragile state.

"I love her. She turned me down. I'm so embarrassed! I thought she'd say yes!" He cries as I comfort in my arms.

"It'll be alright Niall. She'll come around, just give her time. She's a teenage girl, her hormones are going wild. She doesn't know what she's doing, what she wants in life. But I know one thing, she loves you Niall."

"But what if she doesn't love me Kimberly? I don't know what I'll do without her!" Niall cries even harder.

"She loves you."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I smile and rub circles on Niall's back as he leans into me.

How could Shyanne do something like this to Niall? He loves her, she loves him. Perfect. They've been through so much together.

Niall and I fall asleep, in each other's arms. Soft snores escape his lips, his face dry, disregarding the tears that were flowing out his eyes only few hours ago.

"I love her." Niall mumbles.

"I know you do, I know you do." I whisper, rubbing his back in attempt to soothe his thoughts.

"I love her! I love her!" Niall shouts, causing me to open my eyes in shock and rush to his aid.

It takes me a minute to realize he wasn't talking to me, but to himself.

"Niall!" I half shout, along with a whisper. "Niall!" I shake him in attempt to wake him up. He opens his eyes tiredly, full of tears.

"It was just a nightmare." I whisper, egging him to go back to a peaceful sleep. He agrees, and closes his eyes. Minutes later, he starts to snore softly in my ear.

I smile and close my eyes, trying to sleep. But I can't. It's possibly afternoon, and I've already slept, I just can't sleep again.

I slide myself out from underneath Niall. As soon as I'm gone, he reaches for me, but soon relies on hugging a pillow.

I exit the room, quietly and close the door after leaving.

I walk down the stairs, eyeing Shyanne.

"I'm sorry! I can't get married now, I have so much ahead of me!"

"Like what? Being a Starbucks girl your whole life?" I say with attitude begin my voice.

"Kimberly! I want a future, I don't want to be married just yet! I don't know if I can take it!” Shyanne shouts, looking away from my eyes.

“Whatever. You just broke his heart! He was planning that for so long!” I shout, just as loud and walk over the Harry, who is now wide awake.

Shyanne leaves and walks up the stairs, entering the room Niall is in and closes the doors behind her.

“Hey…” I sigh and lean into Harry’s shoulder.

“Hard work aye?” Harry asks me, fiddling with my hair.