Chapter 61

*Shyanne's P.O.V*

"I never told you how I really felt about you Kimberly, I never had the chance. But when I first met you, I didn't care about anything else in the world, because you were there. And you were the one that made the sun shine. I hid my feelings from everyone in fear of getting caught out. They didn't need to know you were always in my mind." She looks at him and smiles, his eyes shine brightly in the light.

It takes me a moment to process what's going on.

No way.

"I don't think right now is a good time.." Kimberly admits, averting her eyes from his gaze.

I cringe at the sight and walk off.

What if the baby is his?

*Kimberly's P.O.V*

"I don't think right now is a good time.." I admit, avoiding eye contact with him.

"But then I met Shyanne, and I couldn't be happier. She has bought happiness into my life that I never knew would come. When I was lonely she was there, I'm not sure... I love her so fucking much. I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me Kimpoo, you are amazing."

Holy shit.

"Well I..."

"Are you okay?" Niall asks me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Fuck this is not good.

The small pain in my stomach grows, worsening as the seconds pass.

I press my hands firmly on my stomach and groan softly.

"Anne, Anne!" Niall calls out to Harry's mother, seconds later she's running down the stairs.

"What is it Niall?" She asks, casually strolling but catching her eye on me. "Kimberly, are you okay?" Anne asks me, looking at me with concern.

I squint my eyes and shake my head.

I'm not fine.

I'm having the baby.

--------------------

"Would you like to hold you daughter?" The midwife asks me and I smile tiredly, holding my arms out.

It's a girl, it's all I've ever wanted.

I take the fragile baby in my arms and smile at her, stroking her face with my thumb.

"What's her name?" Harry asks, smiling as he sits beside me.

"Amber Leigh Styles." I smile, keeping my eyes on Amber.

God, I'm so lucky to have her in my world.

"She's gorgeous." I smile, handing her to the midwife for her to get cleaned up.

"She's so beautiful, aren't we lucky?" Harry smiles, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Lucky is an understatement." I whisper and smile, tears gradually forming in my eyes.

I never thought this moment would come.

Getting married to Harry Styles is one thing, but to have a child with him is another.

"You did it Kim." Harry smiles, looking down at our baby.

She's gorgeous.

I couldn't have asked for anything more.

"Niall and Zayn are coming in if that's alright?" Harry looks at me and I nod.

Of course they can.

"Wouldn't want them missing out on the birth of someone important." I nod and smile.

I close my eyes as I feel the sweat form on my forehead.

I hand Amber to Harry and let him hold her.

Harry looks up at me and smiles, "She's going to grow up and look just like her mother."

"Man, we got here as soon as we could, traffic was a bitch!" Niall smiles, entering the room.

As soon as his eyes lay on Amber, he rushes to hold her.

"Say hello to uncle Niall!" Niall laughs softly, cradling Amber in his arms. "What's her name?"

"Amber Leigh." Harry smiles at me and I can't help but think about where I would be without Harry.

6 feet under?

Homeless and begging for food?

"And now it's uncle Zayn's turn to hold Amber." Zayn glares at Niall and waits with his arms held out for Amber.

"Look at her, isn't she cute!" Niall smiles, looking at her over Zayn's shoulder.

"Where are the others?" I ask Niall and wait for his response.

"Well, Louis and Liam are on their way here, they were busy playing video games when we called. Shyanne and I are fighting, but I'm sure she'll be here soon."

"What did you do this time?"

"She overheard a part of our conversation before you went into labour. She thinks the baby's mine not Harry's. She flipped out. So, she's angry with me. She keeps declining my calls and won't reply to my texts. I figured I'll come here then talk to her." Niall replies, his face in his hands.

I shake my head. "I told you it wasn't the right time."

"Why would she think Amber is your daughter, not mine?" Harry asks, confused with all of this.

I sigh and look over at Niall.

"I was telling Kimpoo about how I liked her before I got to know Shyanne..."

"Well..." Harry scoffs, avoiding eye contact with me.

"It wasn't my fault Harry." I look over at him, who's looking at our baby with admiration.

"I just don't know how Shyanne could think that." Harry replies, looking over at me.

"Ugh, guys..." Zayn interrupts, "I wanna get some coffee."

"Go then?" Harry sighs, mentally face palming himself.

"Amber?" Zayn rolls his eyes.

"I'll take her!" Niall chirps, holding Amber in his arms. "It's okay," He whispers, the noise of the door closing behind him, "Uncle Niall is here."

I smile and thank myself for letting these lovely people in my life.

Without them, well... Without Harry I wouldn't be where I am now.

"Kim!" Shyanne smiles, entering the room and walking over to me.

"Shyanne, I'm so happy you're here. Niall's got her." I smile, leading her to Niall and Amber.

"It's a she? What's her name?" Shyanne smiles, clapping her hands with joy.

"Amber Leigh Styles." I smile and look over to Harry, who is looking back at me.

Shyanne is soon holding Amber, her arms around the fragile human.

Far out I can't believe I carried around our daughter inside of me.

I love you, Amber Leigh Styles.

-----------------------------

That was a rlly bad ending tbh.

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Shit is going down with Shyanne and Niall.

Oooh.

Ahaha,

Enjoy xx