Chapter 14

I walk into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Morning Niall" I yawn, stretching. "Where's Harry?" Niall looks at me and shrugs his shoulders. I look around and find a envelope on the bench, I then look back at Niall. He nods and I pick up the envelope with my name addressed to it. I take a seat at the bench top. I open the letter and carefully read every word written down.

Dear Kimberly,

I'm sorry I've been so quiet over the past few days. I haven't been myself, and I apologize, to you and to Niall. You both shouldn't have to deal with me like this...

I've gone out for the day, I decided to explore Mullingar a bit. I'll be back late tonight. Don't bother waiting for me, you'll see me tomorrow.

I said I needed to tell you something... So, here it is...

I know you went through my bag, and I'm not angry at you for it... Now you know, so I'm going to tell you why.

I got bullied at school everyday... I was told I was useless, I was ugly, I had no friends... I would sit and cry every night in my room. I started roaming around on the internet and saw several suicides every day... I went to the Lake everyday straight after school and sat by the Lake. I would sit there thinking about everyone at school and what they said to me.

My life at home was perfect. My mum would be there for me, I never told her about school...

I started cutting. Simple.

I was in my room one night, and found a pair of siscors... I cut my arm and told my mum it was a stick.

I liked the feeling of the pain, the relief it brought me. So, I started getting worse and worse. Over the next year, I had scars all over my left wrist and thighs. My mum never found out though. I always tried to avoid her, and when I was with her, I wore long sleeves or rubber bands. Mum would question me about it, but I'd tell her because I want to...

I'm sorry I never told you this. Please don't tell Niall... I'll do that soon.

I love you Kimmie. You're beautiful. Don't ever forget that.

Your's sincerely,

Harry xx

Wiping away my tears, I look up at Niall. His arms were soon wrapped around me, me crying into his shoulder,

"Niall... Did you see Harry this morning?" I ask Niall, sniffling as I look up into his ocean blue eyes.

He shakes his head and looks back at me. "No... I didn't. Why? What happened?"

"He's out today... He won't come back till late tonight, early this morning." I reply, sighing and walking upstairs. I have a shower and come back downstairs, sitting next to Niall on the couch.

"Hey..." I sigh, crossing my legs on the couch. "What are you watching?" I ask Niall, looking at him as he drags his eyes away from the TV.

"Ugh... Just the news..." Niall sighs, looking back at rhe TV.

"2 teenagers went missing from their Cheshire home late Friday night. They have not been since then. If anyone has any information, please contact the police." The TV announces. My eyes widen and I run upstairs into the bedroom, pick up my phone and call Harry.

"Harry! I need your help!" I rush, panicking.

"Kimpoo?" A thick Irish accent asks confused. "It's Niall..."

"He left his phone here?!" I scream, ending the call and throwing my phone on the bed.

I hurry into the bathroom, picking out my blades and sitting myself on the cold tiled floor.