Chapter 29

“Wait!” Harry shouts, stopping Shyanne and I as we’re abut to leave for our flight.

“Harry, I can’t do this.. We have to go now!” I respond quickly, waiting for Harry to say something.

“I love you…” Harry says after taking a deep breath in. I don’t want to leave him, we’ve been away from each other for too long.

“I love you too Harry, but I really have to go!” I sigh, exiting the room.

I feel Harry’s cold hand grasp around my wrist and pulls me closer to him.

“Please… Stay… Only for a little bit longer…” He whispers, his eyes locked with mine.

“Harry.. I can’t… I’m sorry.” I sigh.

Nothing is keeping me from staying, it’s just the fact that I don’t want to… But, I want to stay with Harry… Maybe it’s just the fact I want him to make me stay, rip the tickets up infront of me and let the remains float to the floor. Maybe I expect to much from him?

“Why can’t you?” He asks me, I can’t answer this question… I don’t even know the answer myself.

“Harry… I-” He cuts me off by pressing his lips onto mine.

This isn’t the time for this…

“Harry…” I sigh, breaking away from the kiss. “I’m sorry..” I sigh and get into the cab, which has been sitting there for 10 minutes… At least. Shyanne follows and gets in. I look at my lap as we drive away from everything, my life in London.

I can’t bring myself to look at the disappointment on Harry’s face as I walked away from him… He tried so hard to keep me… But I guess he lost me again. I don’t have anything on Harry, I love him with all I’ve got. It wouldn’t make sense if I hated him for letting me leave… It was my fault from the start.

We arrive at the airport for our flight, I hand the driver the money I owe him for the trip. We sit and wait… Wait for our plane, to take us back to my home… In Niall’s house…

I stand up at the last second, before going and refunding my plane ticket. I’m not going on that plane yet… I can’t possibly leave Harry behind again. Again? What am I talking about? He’s the one who left me… For all this fame…

I walk back to Shyanne with the money in my hand.

“Where’s your ticket?” Shyanne asks me slowly, almost as if she knows I gave it back for my money.

“Well, my ticket is over there… Not that it’s mine anymore…” I smirk, sliding the money into my purse and grabbing my suitcase.

Shyanne soon copies my actions and hands her ticket back too.

“You know, just because I did that, doesn’t mean you had to!” I smile, looking a her as we exit the building. Catching yet another cab…

“So, you and Niall?” I ask Shyanne, expecting her to elaborate on that subject for me. “So?”

------------

We both walk up the driveway silently, hoping to surprise them. Shyanne slowly opens the door, being 2 in the morning, everyone should be asleep. We slowly creep up into my bedroom. Being really quiet still, we place our bags down on the ground softly.

“I’m going to Niall’s room.” Shyanne whispers into my ear, making sure that she is still, very quiet.

She sneaks out of my room and into Niall’s. I decide to go to Harry’s room, surprise him when he wakes up in the morning.