Chapter 44

I arrived back home, slamming the keys down on the shelf and storming up to my bedroom. Harry wasn't on the couch when I walked past, he could be in his room I guess.

I slammed my door shut, turning around and jumping at the sight of Harry sitting on my bed.

"What the fuck Harry!" I shout, nearly dropping my bags. I place them carefully in my desk, grabbing a spoon and chucking it in the bag.

"Trust me, you scared me just as much as I scared you!"

"What do you want?" I sigh, calming down.

"To talk to you. You are my girlfriend after all."

I shrug and attempt to tell him to leave. He ignores me and sits there, looking at a photo album I've created over the years.

"What are you doing?" I sigh heavily. I'm still annoyed at him. After a long silence, him choosing to ignore me again, I force him to leave.

"If you don't leave me alone, I'll leave." He widens his eyes for a split second, closing the album carefully and putting it back where it belongs. He leaves, closing the door behind him.

I grab my chocolate ice cream and dig my spoon in. I sigh and within 10 or so minutes, the whole tub is empty.

I cry. I just cry. My eyes are sore, I just want to curl up in a ball and die.

It's stupid. All he said was the he doesn't want to marry me. I get that... But the way he said it.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I really do. But I guess not.

Niall walks in, catching me from my thoughts. He doesn't knock or anything. He just walks in.

He sits down beside me, grabbing a spoon and opening the new tub if ice cream.

"Woah, calm down." I sigh, taking another scoop too.

"She apologised." Niall adds quickly, digging his spoon into the soft, creamy ice cream.

"Yeah?"

"She hasn't changed her mind. She doesn't want to marry me." He sighs. I understand him, yet I will never fully understand what he is going through right now.

"I'm sorry." I sigh. Shyanne can be a bitch at times, other times she is the perfect best friend.

"Don't worry bout it." He smiles at me. "Harry's gone out. Said bye to me and left." Niall shrugs and takes another spoonful.

"Yeah?" I sigh.

My mind travels to the bitch at the store today. Could there be some sort of connection between the two of them?

What's going on with me. Of course nothings going on.

I hope...

-----------

**Harry's P.O.V**

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She apologises, wiping her knees and picking her books up from the ground.

"Let me help you." I smile and bend down to pick her books up with her. She looks at me, her eyes widening. A beautiful, bright smile forms on her face.

"Hi." I smile, mesmerised by her looks.

"H-Hello..." She smiles back, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'm Harry, you are?" I smile, offering her my hand.

"Kendall Jenner." She smiles, taking my hand. "Nice to meet you Harry."

"As you" I smile and let go of her hand. We are now standing in the middle of Starbucks.