Chapter 49

"Bullshit." I tell myself. I stand from the ground, my cheeks, tearstained.

Harry and I, we need to talk.

"Harry? Where are you?" I question, opening my door and leaving my room.

No answer.

"Harry?" I sigh, quite annoyed that he hasn't replied to me.

Still no answer.

"Harry, we need to talk." I say, anger flowing through my veins.

I knock on the spare bedrooms door before entering.

"Have any of you seen Harry?" I ask, looking around at everyone individually.

"Nope." Zayn mumbles into his pillow, tired.

"Nah, I don't know where he is." Liam sighs and shakes his head.

"He went to the bathroom." Louis mumbles, his voice muffled by the pillows in his face.

"Thanks Lou." I smile and close the door.

I walk to the bathroom, the light shining through underneath the door.

"Harry? Sorry to bother you right now, but we read need to talk." I knock on the door repeatedly and wait for an answer.

None.

I attempt to turn the door handle but the door is locked.

"Harry, I know you're in there." I sigh, watching the shadow underneath the door.

It hasn't moved.

"Goddamn it Harry! Open the fucking door!" I yell? Bashing my fist against the door.

A deep crimson seeps out from underneath the door.

No.

"Call an ambulance!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Harry is bleeding in there and I can't do anything about it.

No one replies to me.

"Call a fucking ambulance now! He's bleeding!" I scream again. This time, people spill out of the guest room. Zayn heads downstairs, I assume to call an ambulance.

"He's stuck in there Louis!" I cry, my vision becoming blurry.

"We have to get him out. Now." Lou says rushing himself.

He tries to open the door, but it won't budge.

"Shit." Louis curses under his breath.

After many different attempts, the door is opened.

Harry is lying there pale and still.

I rush over to him, stroking his hair out his face.

"Harry?" I choke, tears rolling down my face.

"Zayn! Call the fucking ambulance now!" Louis shouts, kneeling on the other side of Harry.

His eyes are rolling into the back of his head, his body is getting colder.

"They're on their way." Zayn explains as he walks up the stairs. He stands out of the bathroom and stares at what is in front of him.

Harry.

His wrists are sliced, a pool of blood underneath him. The bleeding won't stop. The pool is getting bigger.

He can barely open his eyes, his breathing is getting louder.

Faint sirens are sounding through the neighbourhood. Getting louder, the sirens stop. The paramedics don't bother knocking, they rush in.

"Where is he?" They shout from downstairs.