Chapter 51

**Shyanne's P.O.V**

"Yes." I smile, looking at Niall.

"What?" Niall asks confused, his nose scrunched up

"I'll marry you." I smile, waiting for Niall's reaction.

"Are you serious?" Niall asks me, widening his eyes.

I nod and smile wider in response.

"Oh my fuck." Niall murmers. "I'm getting married!"

He laughs and picks me up, spinning me around with him.

"I can't believe it!" Niall basically shouts, placing my gently on the bed and pulling out the familiar small black box. "I'm going to ask you properly."

"Niall you don't have to-"

"Shyanne Dixon, will you marry me?" Niall asks me, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

"I will." I smile goofily and letting Niall slide the diamond ring on my finger.

"I love you." Niall smiles, hugging me tightly.

"I love you." I repeat, hugging him back just as tight.

I gasp in realisation.

"What?" Niall asks me, pulling out from the hug and looking at me worried.

"I have to tell Kim!" I rush, running out the room, Niall sighing in relief.

I pound my fist against Kim's door three times before letting myself in.

"Guess what happened?" I squeal excitedly, running over to Kim.

She's sitting on the bed, a book held in her hands.

"What?" She asks with a tight smile on her face. "Wait, I have something to tell you too! You go first!"

She folds the corner of one of the pages, assuming to be used as a bookmarks. She slams the book closed and looks up at me eagerly.

"Nah, you go!" I smile, sitting on the edge of her double bed.

"I have an idea, we'll say it at the same time!" She laughs, her smile widening on her face.

I agree and on the count of three, we blurt out.

"I'm getting married!" We both squeal in unison, causing me to widen my eyes, Kim doing the same thing.

"Are you serious?" Kim shouts, covering her mouth with her hands.

I nod and clap her hands with mine.

"We're getting married!" She squeals, shaking her head around violently.

"Oh my god!" I squeal, widening my eyes and looking at her with them.

"What?" Kim asks me, a smile still spread across her face.

"We could have a double wedding!" I throw my head back in laughter, taking deeps breaths as to calm down.

"No way!" Kim laughs, waving her hands in front of her face.

I look back shocked, how dare she say that?

"I mean, we deserve to have out own weddings! We should spend our day with our future husbands! And who will be my bridesmaid then?" I smile, placing me hand on her shoulder.

"I'm kidding Kim!" I laugh, waving her off.

Wait... Was she talking about bridesmaids?

Was that a hint?

"So, I have something to ask you." I smile slightly, looking at her seriously. "It's really important, you have to listen carefully." Kim nods and looks back at me.