Chapter 13

The noise of his car pulling out the driveway drives me even more crazy.

Niall comes running into my room, his ruffled bed hair and his black tracksuit pants standing out.

“What the fuck happened?!” He shouts at me, obviously shitty about the fact that Harry just took Niall’s car and left…

I look at back him, tears forming in my now watery eyes. “He left…” I mumble, answering simply.

Tears are streaming down my pale cheeks as Niall cradles me in his arms. “It’ll be okay… He’ll come back…” He whispers into my ear, his arms wrapped around my fragile state.

“Niall… I’m so sorry…” I sob into his shoulder, hugging him tighter than before.

“Don’t be sorry Kim, it’s not your fault!” I nod and stand up.

“If it’s alright, I think I might take a shower…” He nods and walks out. I search around for my blades, my best friends… I tightened my hand around the small bag, and rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I unzip the bag and take a single blade out, fiddling with it between my thumb and index finger. Pursing my lips, I swipe the blade across my left thigh. The blood immediately starts running down my leg, slowly. I continue this for about 10 minutes or so.

Sighing, I put the blade down and started running the water for my shower.

I finish showering and wrapped a towel around me, quickly walk into my room whilst making sure my thigh was covered… I really don’t want Niall seeing…

I push the door open and jump back in shock.

“Harry…” I sigh, looking in to his green eyes.

“Don’t…”

“I’m sorry…” I take a deep breath, ready to continue. “I-”

He cuts me off by smacking his lips against mine. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying the moment. He breaks the kiss and hugs me tightly.

“I’m the one who has to be sorry… I shouldn’t have been such a dick to you… And I’m sorry…” He gulps.

“It’s okay Haz…” I reply, looking at Harry.

“Hey guys… Ugh… I’m going to get a coffee… Want one?” Niall asks, opening the door enough so his head can fit through the door.

“Yes please!” I smile, nodding my head.

“Harry?” He asks, looking at Harry.

“Ugh, yeah thanks…” His facial expression stays blank and he doesn’t move.

“Harry?” I ask, waving my hand in front of his face. He looks at me immediately. “What’s wrong?”

Harry sits down on the bed, and pats the spot beside him. I sit down, and look down at my feet.

“Look…” Harry paused, swallowing the lump in his throat. “I’m not being totally honest with you…”

“Harry…”

“I haven’t been telling you everything…” He sighs, lifting my face to look at him. His beady green eyes staring into mine.

“Harry…” I repeat, looking at him.

“No, Kimberly…” He interrupts me, fiddling with his fingers. “I have to tell you something…”

A knock on the door startles us both. “Hey, it’s me… Can I come in?”Niall asks. “I’ve got ya coffee!” He smiles, pushing the door open with his foot.