Chapter 25

Dear Diary,

I've never really had a diary before, so I don't know what you want me to write in it... So, I'll go with it...

Today I got my diary, nothing really happened. Harry cam around while I was with Veronica but didn't say why... Harry wants to come to London with me for my mums funeral in two days... I should get going! I have to be there soon!

Heaps of love, Kimberly xx

I close the diary and hide it. I pull out my suitcase and pack it. Just as I near finishing, I take a black dress off my coat hanger and fold it carefully, then place it in my suitcase. I zip the suitcase shut, placing it beside my door.

"London here I come..." I sigh, as I lay on my bed lazily.

As if on cue, my phone starts ringing.

I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I don't care I'm not scared of lo-o-ove, cause when I'm not with you, I'm weak-

I unlock my phone and press it against my ear. Seconds after, Harry's voice starts entering my ears.

"Hey Haz" I smile, looking down and shuffling my feet on the carpet.

"Hey, when are you leaving for London?" Harry asks me, my smile instantly fades from my face and my eyes close weakly.

"Soon. I only have one ticket, so if you wanna come... Better be quick." I sigh silently, sitting down on my bed and looking at my poster of Harry on my wall.

"I'll try and be there" Harry says through the phone. I really want to just hug him so badly now...

"I'm gonna leave for the airport now Haz, if you don't make it on the flight... I love you" I smile, hanging up the phone and rolling my suitcase down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Shyanne asks, looking back and forth at me and the suitcase.

"London. It's my mum's funeral remember?" I ask, moving it to the front door and walking back to Shyanne.

"Oh yeah... Well, I guess I'll see you soon then..." Shyanne sighs... And then it just hit me...

"Shyane, come with me to London!" I smile, grabbing hold of her hands and looking at her. I don't think she knows that the boys will be there, especially Niall!

"I can't just leave Niall... And the rest of the boys..." Shyanne sighs. I look through my purse, and find that I somehow have 2 plane tickets... Strange. I hand her one of the tickets and tell her to pack. She smiles and goes into her room to pack.

I smile to myself and chuck my luggage in the boot of the car

------------

We arrive at London, our plane just landing. Anne has no idea that we will be coming...

Shyanne and I both grab our luggage and catch a taxi to Anne's house. Just as I'm about to get out of the taxi after paying the driver, a text message comes through my phone. I check and it it's from no other than Harry.

Couldn't make it on that flight, will catch the next available one. X

I ignore the message and get out the taxi, grabbing my suitcase as Shyanne does the same. We walk up the gravel pathway, Shyanne following me silently.

I breathe heavily and ring the doorbell. A pair of footsteps make their way to the door and stop behind it. The door opens and there stands Anne, her mouth dropping as she sees me standing before her.

"Kimmie!" She shouts, wrapping me in a tight hug. I hug her back, somewhat shocked that she acted this way.

This is one of those motherly hugs, a warm, loving one... One filled with everything.