Chapter 56

It was spring now, I slept in and missed all the boys as they left for the tour. They didn't even bother to wake me, leave me a letter even.

My phone was filled with missed calls and text messages from Shyanne.

I'm not ignoring her, I just... I am, and I don't even know why.

She hasn't done anything wrong, no one has. It was my wrong doing that led me to miss the boys as they left, yet again.

It's Harry's job, touring the world, making their fans happy, it was what they had to do.

I'm sure I'd do the same.

I slip the plaid shirt on, leaving the buttons undone, my black singlet showing. Denim shorts sit just about my waist, ending just above my mid-thigh.

My phone rings another time, voices filling my head as I make my way over to the bright screen.

No caller ID?

I hold the phone up to my ear and listen to the panic in the somehow familiar, feminine voice.

"Harry is sick! Really sick! You need to get over to him, fast!" The voice rushes, ending the phone call just before I intend to respond.

I throw my phone on charge, opening my laptop in such hurry. I run to the bathroom, brushing my teeth vigorously.

Toothbrush still in my mouth, I run back to my laptop, logging in and opening a browser. Punching letters in the keyboard and pressing search, I wait anxiously to find a page with my requests.

They said they'd leave a sheet with all their locations and dates, that'll help.

He's in Australia, where the fuck is Australia? Who names a country Australia, ugh.

I purchase my plane ticket, pulling the familiar suitcase out from underneath the bed.

What happened to him? He's really sick... Maybe he got ebola?

I ignore my previous, immature thought and continue to pack my bag for the 21 hour flight.

I catch a taxi to the airport. I need to be with Harry.

Without thinking, I pay the driver my money and rush in, minutes early for my flight.

I sit there impatiently. I already checked in, now it's the waiting game.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone vibrates from my bag.

I dig in my bag to find my phone pun off, again.

"Shyanne" I sigh heavily, relived it's her, not the same girl from before.

"Babe, I heard. Is he okay?" Shyanne asks me, without greeting first.

"I... I don't know, I'm at the airport, I'm about to leave." I reply concerned about my fiancés health.

I forgot we were engaged, how could I? The ring on my finger proves that we are, how could I just forget?

"Hmm?" Shyanne replies

I arrive in Australia, Melbourne to be exact.

Fuck, the weather is hot.

I need to find Harry. Now.

I grab my suitcase, waiting for a cab. Is that what they call them?

A kick to the back of my knees pcauses me to fall to the ground. I find myself with a blindfold around my eyes.

A sudden wave of sleepiness washes over me, causing me to black out, crumbling on the floor.

Before my hearing goes out with the rest of my senses, I hear an engine roar to life.