Chapter 38

**Kimberly’s P.O.V**

Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck everything.

Harry saved my life, yet he is killing me slowly.

It’s like I can’t wake up from this nightmare. My life is slipping in-between my fingers, and I’ve had enough of it.

I get out of bed. I can’t sleep. I make my way downstairs and sit on the couch next to Shyanne.

“I’ve really missed you Kimmie” Shyanne smiles at me. She pulls me into a hug and I decide to take in my surroundings.

“I’ve missed you too. You were all I thought about when II was in that me-” I cut myself off, remembering that she doesn’t know I was in the mental institute. I didn’t plan on telling her either.

“What? Where were you?” Shyanne asks me with a puzzled look plastered on her face.

I’ve got to think of something.. Real quick!

“When I was in the medical center.” Shyanne still looks confused. Maybe she’s seeing through my lie? “Hospital, medical center, same thing.” I smile, she nods and her face returns to its normal look.

“Oh.. I got so confused, I was like whaaat.” She giggles and I join her.

“Hello?” I can hear Harry’s voice from the kitchen. I’m not sure who he’s talking to though.

“Kimpoo!” Niall smiles, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

“Ni!” I smile, hugging him back. I will admit, Niall gives the best hugs.

**Harry’s P.O.V**

“Could you put me on to Kimberly Parker please sir?” A vice booms through the phone.

“Yeah sure.” I say into the speaker. “Hey Kimmie, someone wants to talk to you” I smile, handing her the phone as she walks over to me.

“Hello?” Kimberly answers the phone innocently. If I didn’t know any better, I wouldn’t have guessed she’d been through everything that she has been.

“Um. Sure, I guess so.” She stutters, quite confused.

“Okay, yep.” She hangs up the phone and turns on the heels of her feet to face me.

“Is everything okay?” I ask her. I’m not sure it is to be honest.

“The police want me to go down to the station first thing in the morning.” Kimberly says almost as if she were a professional.

“Oh. Why?” I ask her. I don’t have any clue. And now that she talked to the officer on the phone, her mood has dropped.

“They didn’t say. Can’t be too bad?” She forces a smile on her face and walks past me. Not before I grip her arm gently and stop her from walking forward any more than she already has.

“Are you alright?” I ask Kimberly. I miss her. She’s right in front of me, and I miss her to death.

She nods and walks up the stairs, walking straight into her room and closing the door.

“What happened Haz?” Niall asks me. Where did he come from?

“She’s just tired” I lie and force a smile on my face. I don’t even know what happened.

“She would be. Can you imagine what it would be like? I mean, trying to commit suicide, failing and ending up in a coma, then waking and getting raped by her hotel receptionist, oh, don’t forget nearly dying again by falling off a cliff into ice cold water.” Louis sighs, slouching on the couch.