Chapter 23

“Haz… Can I talk to you? It’s kinda important…” I stutter, walkg out the room, leaving Harry without a chance to reply. He soon follows me and starts at me blankly.

“What is it babe?” Harry asks me, holding both my hands.

“I ugh… It’s a bit late, but I’m going back to London… My mum’s funeral… It’s being held in 3 days… I’m gonna go…” I stutter, tears forming in my eyes.

“Baby, it’s okay… Do you want me to come with you?” Harry asked me, his hands letting go of mine and cupping my face.

“You can’t… I mean, what about your shows?” I ask, looking at him and I place my hands on his chest.

“We’re going to London next anyway..” Harry smiles, planting a kiss on my forehead quickly.

“Of course you can come Harry. If you want to see your mum again…” I say, looking at Harry as his smile fades off his face.

“Oh.” Is all Harry says, I guess he forgot about her… “Has she changed much?”

“I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen her..” I sigh, looking down at the floor and shuffling my feet.

“Hey” Harry says, lifting my face to look at him. “It’s okay, we’ll get through this okay?” He says, kissing my lips passionately and lifting me off my feet, I wrap my legs around his waist and run my fingers through his tangled curls.

“You know why?” Harry smiles, breaking the kiss. I press my forehead against his and smile.

“Why?” I reply, locking my ankles together, whilst they are still wrapped around his waist.

“Because I love you” Harry smiles, looking at me and smiling at me beautifully.

“And I love you too Harry Styles.” I smile, kissing him once again.

“Hey guys!” Harry exclaims, running through the door, almost knocking it down in the process.

“Food?!” Niall screams, a smile creeps on Harry’s face… Niall pushes past Harry and runs down into the cafeteria downstairs.

“Yes Niall.. Food.” Harry sighs, laughing and heading for the door again. “You coming?” Harry asks me, looking over as his hand finds it’s way to the door knob.

“Nah, I think I might just stay here actually… Thanks anyway” I smile, Harry smiles back and walks out along with everyone else, leaving me alone… In the hotel room.

I take out some paper, and a pencil case filled with all sorts of things.

I start drawing, until I realize the pencil is blunt.

You see, I’ve taken up drawing and painting… Art basically.

I watch as the blade in the sharpener just glides over the tip, sharpening my pencil.

My mind wanders to what it would feel like to have that burning sensation on my wrists again.

I walk over to the pencil case, and pull out a pair of scissors, removing the blade and rinsing it under the warm tap water in the bathroom.

I lock the door and sit on the pearl white tiles.

Ha. Won’t be so white soon.

I bring the blade to my wrist and dig it into my skin, dragging it along the invisible guideline. I throw my head back in relief, letting my arms fall to my sides beautifully.

This pain, this relief… I’ve missed it so much…

I enjoy the feeling and go back for more…