Chapter 12

“Hey guys!” Niall shouted as he walked out the front door with a big black garbage bag in his hand.

“Hey…” I replied, my eyes glued to the house that was in front of me.

“You like it?” Niall asked as he chucked the bag in the steel can.

Snapping out of my daze, I looked at Niall. “Sorry?” I answered.

He lightly giggled. “I said, do you like it?” Niall repeated, giggling, scratching his arm.

“Of course! It’s beautiful!” I smile, looking over at Harry who is making his way to Niall. I start walking behind him, rolling my suitcase behind me.

“Okay… So, basically… I live by myself, I don’t work so my parent’s send me money every month. Shall I give you a tour of the house?” Niall asks, walking back inside, both Harry and I following him through the door.

“Sure!” Harry smiles, kicking his shoes off at the front door. Being me, I do the same and walk through the dark brown wooden door.

The inside of the house was stunning! Polished floorboards lay on the ground, the walls painted a nice pale green. I don’t really like green, but this colour, I didn’t mind. There were timber picture frames hung on the wall and a grey rug on the floor.

“Wow… This is amazing! I love it!” I smile crazily and dump my bag behind the couch.

“Okay, so this is the lounge room…” He gestures to the room. The room had a nice coffee table below the T.V in thee wall, a smokey grey couch with 2 matching arm chairs, a potted plant in the corner, and a silver ceiling fan.

Soon enough, Niall was speaking about the kitchen. Harry and Niall were way in front of me. I must have been standing here a while then…

“Kitchen…” Niall quickly walks past into another room, I decide to stay and have a look in the kitchen. The kitchen has white tiles shaped as squares, and a cream wall. The bench top is a mixture of white and grey. The cupboards are a really faint grey colour, with silver door handles.

I smile and walks after the boys. This is gonna be hell!

----------

“Okay, well… Make yourself at home and umm yeah…” Niall says whilst tugging on the bottom of his shirt.

Harry and I are going to be sharing a room together, sleeping in a double bed together. Our room is upstairs across from Niall’s. I need to talk to Harry about what I found in his bag… He needs to be able to trust me.

I walk into our room and change into my pyjama pants, along with a black jumper. I walk downstairs and look at the boys wrestling on the couch.

“You guys seem to be getting along well!” I smile, running my hand across the wooden railing of the stairs. They both stop mucking around and look at me.

“Yeah, I guess we are!” Niall smiles, brushing his top off as he stands up, holding a hand out for Harry. Harry being Harry, takes advantage of this situation and pulls Niall down again. They both crack up laughing, rolling around on the floor like children. I try to hide my massive grin by covering my mouth with my hand.

At this point, I’m standing on the staircase, with my hands covering my mouth. I run down the stairs and help them both up. “You guys!” I pant, out of breath from laughing.

“I’m hungry!” Niall smiles, holding his stomach with his hand.

“Pizza?” Harry asks and Niall simply nods. We all walk over to the kitchen and Niall picks up the phone and orders.