Chapter 60

The hall of the bright cottage illuminated by fiery candle light wasn't at all where I wanted to go with Kimberly.

In fact, it was the bedroom I was looking for.

With Kimberly still in my arms, I kicked the door open, revealing the candle-lit room.

Kimberly gasps as she looks around, "It's beautiful!"

I smile in response and kiss her soft lips.

This is it.

It was finally going to happen.

I laid her down on the double bed, kissing her neck, leaving a wet trail. My hands make their way up her shirt, cupping her breasts in my hand.

Soft moans escape her lips, and her pleasure is mine.

I smile and stand to my feet, teasing her with my actions.

Kimberly pouts and looks disappointed that I stopped there.

I turn around the suitcase and start unpacking, leaving her laying on the bed.

"What... What are you doing?" Kim asks me, a confused look plastered on her face.

"Unpacking... What else?"

"You could be over here, fucking me hard into the mattress, but no... Unpacking is more important than your wife. I get it." She shrugs and I feel myself getting tingly as she calls herself my wife.

I wouldn't mind pounding into her, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the responsibilities.

Which explains the reason I'm unpacking.

To find condoms.

I smile, fiddling with the box in my hands.

Kimberly smiles, and then bites her lip, as if to be thinking deeply about something.

"I'm not sure if-"

"That's fine, you’re not ready, I understand." I nod, throwing the small box in my suitcase.

"No, no... That's not what I meant..."

"What did you mean?" I ask, puzzled with her statement.

"I don't want to use one..."

"You're saying..." I try to form words, but I can't... Why is it hard for me to speak?

"I've been thinking lately, and I think I'm mature enough, I want to have a baby."

I smile, I knew this would happen one day, I didn't know if she wanted it or not.

I smile and nod in agreement.

"I want this too..." I smile and make my way over to her, kissing her again.

Her hands find their way up my shirt, hands against my skin.

I smile as she fiddles with my belt, eyes closed as she continues to kiss me.

Sliding my pants to my ankles, I lift her shirt over her head, revealing the black lace bra I recognize from long ago.

Her denim shorts are teasing me, and I just want to get them off her body.

I want this so bad, so does she. It's perfect.

As I remove her shorts, I figure she's wearing the lace underwear that match with the bra. My shirt is lifted over my head and we're both left in our undergarments.

Without letting a second thought stop me, I pull her underwear down, throwing them on the floor.

I reach behind her back, undoing her bra.

Sewn h.s [book one]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें