Chapter 37

Anne cooked a beautiful breakfast for Harry and I, considering everyone else ate.

Harry and I… We’re back together… Again. No matter how much we hurt each other, one of us always comes running back. We always sort things out… A few days ago I was starting to think that we wouldn’t be like we used to…

I smile at the thought. Harry seems to notice me smiling and smiles back at me.

“You have no idea how much I missed you… I’m really sorry for leaving you, especially the way I did… It was wrong, and I shouldn’t have.” Harry admits. It must take a lot for him to admit that to me. “I was wrong. I was wrong to think it was right to leave you.”

“I thought you’d never leave me… You said you never would and you did… I just, I don’t know if I can cope with it… The thought that you will leave me again will always wander in the back of my head. How do I know that you won’t leave again?” I ask Harry. I need to know this…

“I can’t promise that we won’t fight… But I can promise to love you no matter what happens.

We’ve been talking for a while now. A sit down conversation in my room. I sit cross legged against my pillows and Harry sits with his legs hanging off the bed.

“I promise to love you Harry…” I lean over and kiss his cheek quickly, shaking at the connection.

“What’s wrong?” Harry asks me and bring his hand to my thigh. I freeze and I can’t move… I want to slip of his grip and run… I don’t care where, but I want to run.

His hair turns a blond blonde colour, wax coating the strands of his hair. His eyes start to turn brown as he starts moving close to me and brings his index finger onto my stomach.

I kick him off and run. I finally unfroze.

“Get away from me!” I yell at him, I run down the stairs and grab a pair of car keys. I don’t care who they belong to… I need to get away!

“Kimberly!” He comes running after me. I pull the door open and slam it behind me as I unlock the car. I drive off, leaving Corey standing there.

I drive to a cliff and stand at the edge, feeling the cold breeze whip past me. A hand rests on my shoulder abruptly, causing me to turn around and stumble backwards. My foot is at the edge of the cliff, and the stone is falling into the rough waters.

His brown eyes pierce into mine, seconds before I fall.

It happens so fast… I can’t explain it.

A scream escapes my dry lips, it can’t be heard over the whipping of the water against the rocks. I take a last breath before colliding with the cold water.

I hit the water, shock taking over my body. It feels like I’m being pushed under… I can’t get back up. I try to swim up, causing me to knock my head. Red starts to tint the water around me, and my vision goes black.

**HARRY’S P.O.V**

I didn’t push her… I just tapped her shoulder… She fell.. She fell to her death. There’s nothing I can do about it.

I have to try though…

I sprint to the road and start to run down the steep hill. Before I know it, I’m rolling down the hill and over plants, but that doesn’t stop me.

I reach the sand and see a light red section of the water. I race in, the water is freezing against my legs. I swim under the red area, and find her floating there lifelessly.

I pull her up and take her to the sand, laying her there. I bring my cheek to her nose and mouth. Nothing, I feel nothing… I check to see if her chest is moving, but it isn’t. I bring my hands to her chest and start giving her 30 chest compressions.