movie night | dylan

dylan wandered into the kitchen and grabbed the essentials for your regular friday movie night. he filled a bowl with fresh popcorn straight out of the microwave and grabbed two cokes out of the fridge.

"hey babe?" you heard him call.

"yeh?" you asked, turning around on the couch to see him fumbling around through the doorway to the kitchen.

"do you want chocolate too or will popcorn do?" he asked, you felt bad watching him struggling carrying the popcorn and drinks that you shook your head.

"i can live without chocolate for one night." you smiled as he walked back into the living room and placed everything on the coffee table.

he sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to him. the television flickered to life as you took hold of the remote and found the netlix app, "what do you want to watch, dyl?"

"anything you want, y/n." he said softly.

you scrolled down to find your favourite film, dylan groaned, "again?"

you looked up at him and pouted, "we've been watching the star wars films for the past few weeks, i think i deserve to watch it."

dylan chuckled, "alright." he kept his eyes on you as you selected the film and it started playing.

"you're staring." you said, noticing his eyes on you.

"sorry, i was just admiring the beauty sat next to me." he whispered.

you looked over at him and smiled, he leaned closer to you and kissed you slowly, he reached over and pulled you into his lap. soon you were sat on top of him, straddling him, running your fingers through his long, messy, brown hair as he pulled you closer to him.

you pulled away slowly, then turned to look at the television, you slapped his chest lightly, "we're missing my favourite part!" you rolled off of him and sat back in your space on the couch. resting your head on his chest, dylan smiled as the taste of your lips lingered on his, he couldn't wait for the film to end as he looked down at you and ran his fingers through your hair soothingly.

***

please send in requests? i have no inspiration!