dylan when...

He's asked about certain scenes between the character you play and Stiles and how you 'prepare' for them

"Wha-what scenes are you referring to? He stutters as a blush creeps onto his cheeks.

He takes a sip of his water to avoid answering the question until the interviewer glances towards you as you're sat at a table nearby.

Dylan raises his eyebrows, as he nearly spits out his water, "oh! Those scenes!"

The interviewer nods, waiting for him to answer.

"Uh, well..." he scratches the back of his neck nervously, worried about saying the wrong thing.

You'd both been secretly dating each other after meeting on set and the only way you both prepared for the scenes was just to pretend it was you and Dylan, not the characters, so that it was more realistic.

He looked over at you and saw that you'd finished your interview, he gestured for you to come over and instead of sitting on the chair next to him he gestured for you to sit on his lap.

You looked at him suspiciously as you knew he wanted to keep your relationship secret, but he nodded.

Once you were sat on his lap he wrapped his arms around your waist, then looked at the interviewer and grinned, "we prepare for those scenes... by being ourselves," he shrugged, "it's just what normal couples do."

The interviewer quickly wrote down the information and nodded, "and you're okay with me sharing this information?"

"Go ahead." Dylan smiled at her.

He looked up at you and his honey-brown eyes lit up, "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to keep it a secret any longer."

"Me neither." You admitted before pressing a kiss to his forehead as the interviewer watched you both in awe of how much you loved each other.

***