baby | stiles

This was it, the moment of truth. You looked down at the test in your hands that were shaking, two blue lines appeared and your heart fluttered at the sight... but that wasn't the hardest part, you knew you had to tell Stiles.

You rushed outside when you saw your boyfriend waiting in his jeep, you jumped in and he greeted you with a smile.

"Hey baby," he grinned, "ready to go?"

You nodded, "of course."

You wanted to tell him, but you had no idea how to tell him. He drove through his favourite fast food restaurant drive-thru and picked up a bag of curly fries, then he parked up in the car park.

Dates with Stiles didn't have to be extravagant, even if you just sat and ate food in his jeep it was enough for you. He didn't notice how you fidgeted with your hands as you plucked up the courage to tell him, he shoved a handful of fries into his mouth before you spoke.

"Stiles, there's something I need to tell you."

"Mm?" He muttered through his fries.

"I... I'm pregnant." You said quietly, scared of his reaction.

Stiles' eyes widened and he nearly choked on his curly fries, "pregnant?" He muttered through the fries.

You nodded slowly, "if you don't want this, it's fine..."

He immediately stopped you, swallowing his fries, "no!" He cleared his throat, "y/n... that's great!" Then he looked at you properly, he noticed you didn't seem as ecstatic as him.

"Listen y/n, I'm going to support you whatever your decision is." He reached over and took hold of your hand, squeezing it gently.

"I want it, Stiles... I want this." You gestured between the two of you and he nodded.

"I want this too, y/n," His lips curled into a lopsided smile, then he laughed, "I'm going to be a dad... y/n... we're having a baby!"

You giggled at how adorable his reaction is, "I love you so much, Stiles."

"I love you too, y/n," He smiled before wrapping his arms around you, then he pulled away and looked at you, "why were you scared to tell me?"

You looked down, avoiding his gaze, "I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore..."

He shook his head, "I would never not love you, y/n. My whole heart belongs to you, okay?"

"Okay." You nodded slowly as he wrapped his arms around you, you rested your head on his chest as his head rested on top of yours.

***

a/n- please don't be silent readers ;)