dylan when...

He's saying goodbye to you at the airport

He's saying goodbye to you at the airport. He wraps his arms around you as you nuzzle your face into his neck, breathing in his cologne before he leaves for a few months to film. He squeezes you tightly before letting you go, he knows if he stayed any longer he wouldn't be able to leave you.

"Bye, babe, I'll call you when I get there, okay? I love you." He waves before turning around and heading towards his terminal.

A few fans were gathered to meet him before he left, so he waved to them too before before looking back to you, his eyes filled with sadness as he was going to miss you. Spending months apart put strain on your relationship but you both made it work because you both couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

Watching him walk away you tried to fight the urge to run to him, but you found yourself running through the airport towards him anyway.

"Dylan!" You yelled, he turned around immediately and dropped his bag and pillow as he held his arms out for you.

"Y/n." He breathed out as you nearly crashed into him, wrapping your arms around him again.

"I'm sorry, I just miss you already." You sighed as he ran his fingers through your hair soothingly.

"I miss you too, y/n..." he muttered into your hair, "I didn't really get to say much with all of the fans there, watching us." He sighed.

"I know," You said as you pulled away and rested your forehead against his, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, and I promise I'll be back soon, okay?" He whispered, his beautiful, golden-brown eyes staring into yours.

"Okay." You smiled softly.

The final calling for Dylan's flight played through the speakers and he let out a sigh, he pressed his lips against yours slowly before pulling away. He hated saying goodbye so he kissed your forehead and turned around, walking away towards his flight.

When you got into your car to drive home from the airport you checked your phone seeing a message from Dylan.

dyl: miss you already :( call you later x

You felt your eyes water slightly before putting your phone away and driving home, waiting for that call.

***