dylan when...

You're a new character in Teen Wolf and you're rumoured to be Stiles' girlfriend

You're a new character in Teen Wolf and you're rumoured to be Stiles' girlfriend. You'd already filmed a majority of the scenes and you'd developed a very close relationship with Dylan.

You watched backstage as he joked around, when he finally came backstage he saw you and his face immediately lit up into a smile.

"Hey, y/n!" He grinned, pulling you into a hug as his arms wrapped around you and his hands rubbed your back softly.

"Hey, Dyl! Great interview." You chuckled.

"Thanks, baby." He smirked, he'd always called you pet names but this time he seemed genuine.

"So, Stiles is 'getting some' this season?" You teased, mimicking his voice.

"Yeah," Dylan chuckled, "maybe Dylan can get some too," then his eyes widened as he realised what he'd just said, "sorry, I didn't mean that-" he stuttered.

You smiled nervously, "it's fine."

He scratched his neck nervously, averting his eyes from yours.

In a quick decision you placed your hands on his cheeks and kissed him, for a moment his eyes darted over your face wondering what was happening until he kissed you back. You'd kissed him before as your characters but now it was just you and Dylan.

When you pulled away he smiled, his whiskey brown eyes stared into yours.

"Maybe Dylan can 'get some' soon." You joked.

"Uh, I- I..." he stuttered.

"I'm joking!" You laughed, "or am I?" You teased.

Dylan's cheeks tinted pale pink as he blushed, "I'd very much like it if you weren't... you know, joking..."

Your lips curled into a smile before pressing a kiss to his cheek. Taking hold of his hand you pulled him into the dressing room marked 'Dylan O'Brien' and closed the door behind you.

As soon as the door was closed his lips crashed against yours, "you know..." he said between kissing you, "I really like you." He said as he peppered kisses down your neck.

"I really like you too, Dylan." You let out a soft moan as his lips trailed over your jaw.

He lay you down on the couch in the dressing room, his body hovered over yours as his eyes flickered towards your lips, "are you sure this is okay?" He asked quietly.

You nodded, "more than okay." You said before pulling him towards you and kissing him.

***

and the rest is up to your imagination;))