mariachi band | dylan

Moving in with your long-term boyfriend, Dylan, after being together for three years was a dream come true. Especially since it was a beautiful home located near a white, sandy beach. After unboxing all of your belongings into your new home, Dylan grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him.

"I can't believe we finally have our own home, together." He smiled down at you, his whiskey-brown eyes twinkling with happiness.

"Me neither, Dyl." You replied, gazing up at the handsome man before you.

You averted your gaze to look out of the balcony windows that overlooked the beach, "what do you say to going on a walk along the beach?"

"Would I ever decline the offer to spend time with you?" He joked, pulling away but keeping hold of your hand. He grabbed his phone and keys and stuffed them into the pockets of his pants before leading you to the door.

Walking along the beach you swung your arm that was attached to Dylan's, pulling him along behind you.

"You're really beautiful, baby." Dylan said as he admired you having fun as you let go of his hand and swirled around on the sand.

You couldn't stop giggling at his compliment, "thank you, Dyl. You're not bad either."

He couldn't stop himself from grinning wide, until you grabbed his hand and spun him around, "do you hear that?" You asked, smiling.

Dylan listened, then he heard a melody playing not too far away. He looked towards the pier and saw a group of musicians gathered around playing trumpets, drums and other instruments.

"Lets go over there!" Dylan exclaimed, wondering over to the group on the sidewalk.

You could hear their music much better now and when you were standing in front of them Dylan held out his hand, "would you do me the honour of dancing with me, Miss l/n?"

"Of course, Mr O'Brien." You replied, placing your small hand into his large hand. He wrapped his hand around yours and pulled you closer, spinning you around and swaying you from side to side.

The mariachi band whistled as the both of danced, Dylan even stole a cheeky kiss from you before pulling away and shaking his hips, making you burst out laughing.

After dancing for a while, you were both out of breath and Dylan pulled out his wallet and threw a few crisp ten dollar bills into their collection box.

"Thank you so much, God bless you both, what a beautiful couple." One of the men said to the both of you, smiling at you both.

"Thank you, keep jamming, man!" Dylan said as he wrapped his arm around your waist as you both strolled away, back to your new home.

"Keep jamming?" You mimicked Dylan's voice as you were walking into your home.

Dylan laughed, "what? It's a cool phrase!"

"You keep telling yourself that, babe." You joked.

"Why don't you go run a shower and we can both jump in together? Then I'll make us something to eat." Dylan smirked.

"Mm... okay." You teased, sending him a wink before running upstairs, Dylan following close behind.

***