mitch when...

He arrives to train with Stan he sees you, Stan's daughter

He arrives to train with Stan he sees you, Stan's daughter. You immediately catch his eye.

"Hey!" He shouts as he runs over to you, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Hello?" You reply, turning to face an extremely attractive human being.

"Mitch Rapp," he smirks, "it's a pleasure to meet you." He holds his hand out for you to shake but you stare at him, leading him to drop his hand.

"Y/n," You reply, "there's no need to introduce yourself, I already know who's who and who's probably going to fail the training program." You say, eyeing him up and down.

The smirk left his lips, "and I'm one of those people?" He asks.

"We'll see." You grin, turning away and walking away from him.

His eyes follow you as you walk away, he was suddenly determined to prove you and your father wrong.

The next day he started training, you didn't usually watch but something about Mitch intrigued you so you watched from a distance so that he didn't notice.

You underestimated him as you saw him defeat all of his opponents easily, you had to admit it was pretty hot.

After weeks of intense training Mitch had proven you wrong, passing every test your dad threw at him.

Mitch caught up with you when he saw you walking around one day, jogging besides you he stopped in front of you making you nearly stumble into him.

"Mitch!" You exclaimed as you stepped back so you didn't crash into him.

"Y/n." He grinned.

"What do you want?" You asked.

He raised his eyebrows, "well I just wanted to tell you I proved you wrong."

"I know." You smiled.

"Now I'm sticking around, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" He asked, extremely confidently.

You admired his confidence but you made him wait, pondering the thought.

He waited patiently, his eyes flickering towards your lips, waiting for your answer.

"I'd love to." You smiled.

He looked surprised, "wait, really?"

You rolled your eyes, "of course."

"Uh, great." He nodded, surprised he didn't have to work harder.

"Pick me up at eight... make sure my dad doesn't see you." You smirked before walking away.

"Oh." He mumbled to himself, clearly this wasn't going to be an easy task.

***

okay but it looks like he's saying "who's your daddy" in the gif, asdlfkd BYE

ps. i haven't read the books yet so i just have to guess how he acts until i can read them!