what he does when you're sad

dylan — as soon as he senses that you're sad he goes out of his way to make you feel happy again, he'll order your favourite food, drive to the nearest store and pick up a bunch of flowers for you. once he's set everything up he makes sure to talk to you and make sure you're okay before surprising you.

stiles — he notices that you don't seem your normal self at school so after school he shows up at your home and brings ice cream and your favourite film, you both sit together on your bed and watch it snuggled under your duvet.

thomas — he doesn't go overboard, nor does he present you with gifts, instead he hugs you extra tightly and makes sure you're loved and that he'd do anything for you.

mitch — he doesn't usually get soppy, but for you he'd do anything. he cooks your favourite meal and makes his apartment look as romantic as he can with candles, surprising you as he hates seeing you sad.

dave — being the sweetheart he is, he sneaks up to your room after you send him a text that you were upset, he brings chocolate covered strawberries and a soft, fluffy blanket which you both sit on together and feed each other strawberries.

stuart — he tries to make you laugh by joking around but after he realises he just made it worse he takes you out to a cute, little restaurant on san francisco bay. afterwards you both walk along the bay and he apologises before leading you to a hill overlooking the bay, you both sit on a bench and stuart hugs you closer to him, his presence making you feel much better.

***