voicemail | stiles

Stiles lay in bed late at night, struggling to sleep as he always did and there was only one reason why

Stiles lay in bed late at night, struggling to sleep as he always did and there was only one reason why. You weren't laying next to him.

He grabbed his phone and dialled your number, it went straight to voice mail as it always did.

"Hey y/n... its me again... Stiles," He sighed, "just calling because I miss you... so much, I miss you laying next to me every night, telling me everything is going to be okay," His voice started to shake as he continued to talk, "I miss running my fingers through your hair... leaving kisses on your forehead, god... I just miss you so damn much, y/n, why did you have to leave me?" His eyes watered as he lowered his voice to stop himself from emitting a sob, "I love you, y/n-" he was about to continue but the voicemail stopped recording.

He threw his phone on the other side of his bed, hating the similar message that he heard every night. He wanted to say more but there was never enough time, he didn't get enough time to tell you everything he wanted to.

He left you similar messages every night, he found comfort in it even though he knew you would never hear them.

It had been three months since the dread doctors had taken you, to do their experiments on you.

They made you into a chimera but unfortunately you were one of their failed experiments.

Scott had tried everything to save you, even giving you the bite after Stiles practically begged him to do so, but it was no use.

Your body rejected the bite and you died days later.

Stiles barely ate or slept, everywhere he went reminded him of you. The only time he felt even slightly happier, just for one small moment was sending you the voicemails.

He pretended that somewhere out there you'd listen to them, knowing how much he missed you.

You were his first love and he was yours.

You'd made him promise he'd find someone else, but there was no one he'd rather solve supernatural mysteries with on his detective board or go running through the woods at night away from the latest threat to Beacon Hills.

No one would ever be you.

***

new theme for my covers :)) what do y'all think?