what item of clothing you borrow from them

dylan
you always slip on his green adidas superstars whenever you have to go outside and put the trash out, even though they're way too big for your feet. eventually you came home one day to a box on the coffee table with a note on top with dylan's handwriting scrawled across it.

'finally bought you your own pair so you can stop stealing mine!
love, dyl :)'

stiles
his flannel shirts, you always end up stealing them when you leave his house because they're so comfortable and they smell of him which you love. stiles always complains that he doesn't have anything to wear because you've hoarded his flannels at home but he secretly loves seeing you wear them proudly.

stuart
his beanies! when you turn up to the google headquarters wearing it the day after spending the night with him he can't help but smirk. you notice that he isn't wearing a beanie and his hair is laid flat, making him look extremely attractive. he winks as you walk past on your way to class.

dave
he always lets you borrow his jumpers as they're all extremely oversized on you and he thinks that you look adorable. you love wearing them when he's not around because they remind you of him.