roscoe? | stiles

*au in which stiles has magic powers*

Stiles had been practicing his magic all day long.

A failed science experiment that went wrong resulted in Stiles gaining new powers, the ability to cast spells, which Deaton was more than happy to help him with.

He'd been sat in his room, sparks flickering around his hands as he chanted various spells. He even tried to animate one of his figurines, but for some reason it didn't seem to work.

Letting out a sigh, he traipsed downstairs into the kitchen and opened his fridge, hunting for something to eat when he suddenly heard a crash in the garage.

His first thought was about his jeep, he didn't care about anything else in the world.

"Roscoe?" He yelled out as he opened the door to the garage, his eyes immediately widening when he saw his jeep was missing and instead a girl was stood in its place.

"Uh..." You stuttered as you looked around, petrified as to what had happened.

Stiles immediately turned around as he noticed your lack of clothing, his cheeks blushing bright red, "I'm... I'm gonna go and get you some clothes." He mumbled as he rushed back inside and up to his room.

He dug around in his closet for a t-shirt and sweatpants before rushing back to the garage, he shielded his eyes as he held them out for you.

"Thanks?" You said, but it came out as more of a question.

Stiles waited until you put the clothes on before looking over at you.

"So... who are you?"

"I... I don't know..." you replied, still confused as to what was going on.

Stiles was quiet for a moment before his eyes widened, "Roscoe?"

You looked over at him, your eyebrows furrowing together slightly, "what the hell is a Roscoe?"

"I think that you're Roscoe... my jeep." Stiles stated.

"I am?" You asked.

"Do you... do you know anything?" Stiles asked, worried.

"No...?" You replied uneasily.

Stiles hit his forehead, cursing himself.

"Why are you doing that?"

"I think I've turned my jeep into, well, you." He said.

"Oh... how?" You asked, stepping closer to the boy.

"I, uh, I have these powers..." he said, before holding his hand out in front of him, he concentrated slightly before a light appeared in the palm of his hand.

You stared at the light in awe as it began to change into different shapes such as a bird, "wow."

He closed his hand and let the light disappear, "pretty cool, right?"

You nodded, "yeah."

"So... I should probably let you come inside. It's pretty cold in here." Stiles suggested.

"Okay." You replied, following him inside.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Stiles asked as he picked up the cold slice of pizza he'd began to eat.

You frowned, "um I guess?"

Stiles stared at you for a moment as you stood in front of him, you didn't seem to know how to act as a human.

As much as he would miss his jeep he couldn't exactly change you back into a piece of metal. He pulled out a chair and gestured for you to sit down whilst he grabbed another slice of pizza from the fridge.

You looked at it with disgust before he smiled, "I promise it's nice."

You took it from him gingerly and watched as he bit into it, you did the same and took a huge bite.

"Mm." You hummed slightly at how good it tasted.

"See?" He grinned.

As you both ate in silence, Stiles thought for a moment as he wondered what he was going to tell his dad. He also couldn't stop himself from staring at you and thinking about how pretty you are.

"Why are you staring?" You asked quietly.

"Oh! Um... I was just thinking about how pretty you are, since you used to be my jeep it's kinda weird..." he admitted.

"You think I'm pretty?" You repeated, staring at him in confusion.

He nodded, blushing slightly, "yeah."

You found yourself feeling something strange in your stomach, like butterflies, as he smiled.

You smiled back at him and his eyes glistened slightly, not believing how beautiful you were when you smile.

Since that moment, Stiles decided he was going to help you with being human, although he knew he was giving up one of his favourite things in the world but he was sure you were worth it.

***

part 2??

dylan o'brien imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara