heartbreak motel pt 2 | stiles

honestly you guys have me shook every time you tell me my imagines or fics make you cry (whether they're real tears or not lmao) so thank you- this ones for you.

That night at the motel was the worst night of Stiles' life, but when you left the next day was much worse.

He only realised his mistake when he got back to his motel room and he had no one to complain to about the fact that there were no confection machines to get any reese's chocolate from.

He knew he had to go after you, even if he was the one who broke up with you.

After hurriedly throwing all of his belonging back into his small suitcase, he rushed to the parking lot and relentlessly tried to start the engine of his beloved jeep. He knew that if he could just get to you that he could fix everything.

He loved you with his whole entire being, and he hated that it took you leaving for him to realise just how much he couldn't live without you.

Smoke began to blur the windscreen as the engine began to overheat, Stiles' slammed his fists against the steering wheel, letting out all of his anger. His eyes began to water as he got out of his jeep and opened the bonnet. He ran his hands through his messy brown hair, pulling at it frustratedly.

He had to get to you. He had to tell you he'd made the biggest mistake of his life.

So he did what he did best, grabbed a roll of duct tape and began to plaster it over the engine.

"Come on, buddy. Don't give up on me now... I need you." He choked the last few words out, knowing he wasn't saying them to his jeep.

What seemed like hours later, he successfully managed to start the engine.

Now home bound, he had nothing on his mind apart from you. Your smile, your laugh, how your eyes glistened with joy whenever Stiles mentioned those three words to you. "Star Wars marathon?" If there were such a thing as soulmates, Stiles knew that you were his.

He glanced at the clock, ten more minutes until he was home. Until he could race up the steps of your home and proclaim his everlasting love to you.

The road seemed never ending, until finally he saw the Welcome to Beacon Hills sign.

Once your home came into view nothing else mattered, he nearly rode the curb as he tried to park his jeep quickly. He jumped out of the drivers side and ran to your front door, gasping for breath.

After ringing the doorbell and rapping his knuckles against the door, it finally opened.

"Stiles? What are you doing here?" Your mom asked, glancing at the boys ragged appearance, covered in grease and oil.

"Is y/n here? I think I've made a huge mistake." He pleaded.

Your mom let out a sympathetic sigh, "I'm sorry, Stiles. She called me saying she wasn't coming home, she decided to take up that offer she must've told you about... the job she declined a few months ago, she decided to take it."

Stiles frowned, "so where is she now?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that, she didn't want you to follow her." Although she pitied Stiles, she wasn't going to go against your orders.