jimmy when...

He's taken to hospital because of his fractured arm and he's sat in the doctors office waiting to be dismissed, he stares out of the window in the door and he sees you walking past

"Oh, damn." He whispers to himself as he runs his tongue over his lips.

"What?" Fitz asks, staring at Jimmy.

"Uhh," he stutters, "nothing."

But then he stands up and runs out of the doctors room, "I gotta go." He says before pushing the door open and looking around for you.

He ends up outside of the hospital and manages to catch you before you get into your car, "h-hey! excuse me!" He shouts as he runs over to you, nearly stumbling.

You turn around and see a boy with a buzzcut and cute lopsided smile staring at you, "hey."

"Sorry, I, uh... I saw you..." he points back at the hospital, "in there and I just couldn't believe how pretty you are." He mentally kicked himself for being so awkward in front of you.

"Oh, thank you!" You smiled, you thought he was extremely cute and you couldn't help but blush at his compliment.

"Um, I'm Jimmy." He smiled, showing his dimples, he offered you his hand and you shook it firmly.

"Y/n." You smiled.

"So do you work here?" He asked, noticing you weren't wearing a uniform.

"No," you shook your head, "I was just visiting a family friend, I actually live in Los Angeles."

"Oh, what a coincidence! Me too!" He grinned.

"Really?" You looked at him suspiciously.

He nodded, "yeh! Actually... I kinda lost my ride back."

"You lost your ride?" You asked, now even more suspicious.

He shrugged, "our car got towed."

"Oh, that makes sense," You nodded, "what about your friend?"

"He's fine." Jimmy said, clearly not wanting to talk about him.

After a brief silence and Jimmy looking down at his shoes you spoke up, "do wanna ride back with me?"

Jimmy perked up and smiled, "I'd love that."

***

so i watched the high road and buzzcut dylan made me so emo i love him so much