dating stiles would include

- solving cases together!

- double dates with scott and kira (or allison)

- watching Star Wars literally all the time.

- annoying scott together about the fact he hasn't seen Star Wars.

- him letting you drive his jeep.

- him being the little spoon.

- helping him when he has panic attacks.

- being sarcastic together.

- him staring at you lovingly when he thinks you're not looking.

- late night drives around beacon hills in the jeep when you can't sleep.

- being the person who can 'pull him back,' his emotional tether.

- family dinners with the sheriff and stiles.

- the sheriff liking you a lot and seeing you as his daughter/ part of the family.

- helping you study for subjects and making colour coded notes.

- making out in the back of his jeep.

- holding hands a lot.

- forehead kisses.

- him giving you adorable nicknames.

- investigating together.

- being able to create a rift due to your emotional tether to rescue stiles from the ghost riders.

- getting an apartment with stiles when you both get into the same university in washington.

- him being so utterly and totally in love with you that he treats you like a princess.

- he wants to protect you in every way that he can, even though he doesn't have supernatural abilities.

- texting scott to update him on stiles because he's worried about his best friend.

- comforting him when he has nightmares, promising him it's going to be okay.

- running your fingers through his messy, brown hair every morning because you know he loves it.

- wearing his lacrosse jersey, he loves seeing you wearing it even though he doesn't play lacrosse anymore.

- him resting his hand on your thigh when he drives the jeep.